Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Spreading the blackpill,a chance of 'ascencion'

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I bet my ass there are over 50% of the male population today that either dont date or date way below their looksmax but its too bluepilled to step up the game.If the incels are basement retards then why everyone is so against them?Because if the blackpill is spread(especially in asia countries like china and india) and the cucks finally wake up foids will return where they belong in the freaking kitchen.America and Europe are too cucked but Asia and muslim countries still have a chance to stop this(although asian foids want white chad now).Whatever the burgerland does,europe follows so i bet the blackpill fight here its over but at least the other 2continents can be saved.Seriously in 10year from now foids will actually rule the world if we continue like this.Ricels start spreading the blackpill asap

I feel like in the East resources and money / status are more revered than looks, for now.

I feel like in the East resources and money / status are more revered than looks, for now.
false. its just that Asian foids don't find Asian males attractive unless .005% giga chang. they all crave the 6 foot white man. so how they pick their ricecel betabux is by biggest wallet. you can be a street begging 4/10 white in SEA and fuck plenty of gook pussy. even be brought into their homes and given food.

false. its just that Asian foids don't find Asian males attractive unless .005% giga chang. they all crave the 6 foot white man. so how they pick their ricecel betabux is by biggest wallet. you can be a street begging 4/10 white in SEA and fuck plenty of gook pussy. even be brought into their homes and given food.
maybe i should visit then

maybe i should visit then
any 6 foot (or around that) 4/10 white americancel should be working towards living in SEA. there you can actually live like a normal human being.

any 6 foot (or around that) 4/10 white americancel should be working towards living in SEA. there you can actually live like a normal human being.
u described me haha.can u live there though without the knowledge of sea languages?\

edit:not the 4/10 part

Have you tried yourself?

nice bait
Haha, I’m genuinely curious. Not like you’ll get a warning for giving a yes or no answer, pretty sure you have to type it out.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Imagine being this low iq.
I cant explain to you without getting banned, but just know, rural SEA foids WORSHIP white cock. they will do anything for it. again, not interested in getting banned, but you don't seem to comprehend the level of submissiveness etc a lot of these gook bitches are willing to give out to their white master. not low iq, it is proven fact.

Ok I admit that they love white dick, but there's not enough white dick is there? You may have gotten your fill with them, but the white sex tourists is very rare. 99% of the nation is racially homogenous and conservative.
im just saying for a whitecel on this forum (unable to get female attention in western homeland), any whitecel should be making it a priority to attempt to live in a non tourist city in SEA. the problem is, when guys do go over to SEA maxx, they go to meme cities, and only stay there for a few week. if you go to a smaller, lesser known, less traveled city in SEA, as a 6 foot young white guy, you are in the .01% essentially. I am going to go see about getting a job over in a city I have picked out in November. not going to say what it is because I want to keep it on down low. but essentially I will be the ONLY young white guy there.