Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spreading the blackpill!

wristcel

wristcel

Recruit
★★
Just thought I'd start sharing the blackpill in my local shopping centre. I encourage other incels to do the same.

Attachments

• IMAG0673.jpg
    IMAG0673.jpg
    821.9 KB · Views: 158
this is actually a really good idea

tWWnpGy.jpg

But it's good autism tbh :feelsokman:

Just directing random normalfags and bluepilled incels on to the site is not gonna do much. We need a thread stickied on how women treat ugly men when you first enter the discussion forums. Like some @FACEandLMS videos or clips on total subhumans getting annihilated on the take me out show.

You're a fucking genious!

I will start spreading the blackpill in public too!!

I should make posters first

Someone should put posters up in nightclub toilets about the blackpill. Nightclubs are full of sub 8s desperate for pussy (but won't be getting any, obviously).

You are doing the lords work. :feelsokman:

No. I am doing the work of St BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him as I am his disciple.

Well done, OP

this thread is worthy of stickying.

The faster we spread the blackpill the faster the West burns.

Just directing random normalfags and bluepilled incels on to the site is not gonna do much. We need a thread stickied on how women treat ugly men when you first enter the discussion forums. Like some @FACEandLMS videos or clips on total subhumans getting annihilated on the take me out show.

You'd be surprised how many people watch my videos and STILL deny the blackpill. The cope in mEnkind is STRONG

Good job, OP.

I might start spreading the blackpill when I get back to approaching - when a girl rejects me, explain that her rejection is symptomatic of a growing problem - the rise of inceldom, and that her rejecting me is proof that "just put yourself out there!" is bullshit.

This is an excellent idea! I think that one good place to spread the black pill would be to place signs and write notes in high school and college bathrooms .