Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Spring 2020 Anime Season

Does this season look promising

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I'm not a weeb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban anime

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
What new anime are you watching this season? So far I have seen Gleipnir and Millionaire Detective. Gleipnir is interesting, but it has weird ecchi moments. Millionaire Detective is quite entertaining and more mature. I heard Millionaire Detective is going on hiatus because of the coronavirus so I expect other shows to follow suit. That aside, I'm curious to see what recommendations you guys have.

Also, while not an anime, the show Succession on HBO is pretty good if anyone is looking for a serious live action drama

I'm sorry you got no reply

i only like gleipnir, yesterday wo utatte( even if its suifuel) and kami no tou for now

im watching tower of god bro

Oregairu S3 was the only show that I was interested in watching, but it was delayed.

So far I plan to watch Tower of God, BNA: Brand New Animal, Gleipnir, and Kaguya-sama: Love Is War

I was waiting for Shokugeki no souma and Kaguya-sama
Oregairu S3 was the only show that I was interested in watching, but it was delayed.
Sad stuff. I was looking forward to it

yesterday wo utatte
That anime looks good, but I have been hesitant to watch it because I feel like I will just be left despondent when the main character gets wrecked. The main character does seem relatable though ( if I remove all the female interaction from his life).
I know that feeling. I was hyped for Re:Zero only for it to get delayed as well

Im watching Gleipnir looks kinda good but i expect other animes more interesting

not that much of a weeb tbh
yes avi blah blah