Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Spring is in the air...

• Thread starter gambleaddictmntlcel
  • Start date
gambleaddictmntlcel

gambleaddictmntlcel

Recovering gambling addict. Slots are bad cope.
★★
Today is the first day it really feels like Spring is here and Summer's around the corner at least here in Montreal. Not a cloud in the sky, sun is shinning, nice and warm. I went to do my last test of the semester and had to painfully see all the Stacies with barely any clothes on walking around, hanging out with Chads, enjoying the weather. I had to walk home and rot alone in my room, as always. I want to go get ice cream with a girl so bad right now....it isn't fucking fair. This happens every year. I guess it's gonna be just another Summer of being alone in my room again...I guess I could go get ice cream or something alone, but what's the point anymore? I do almost everything alone. It's just painful at this point.

Attachments

• rBVaJFl1tgWAc3r5AAg3jzIPzRU164.jpg
    rBVaJFl1tgWAc3r5AAg3jzIPzRU164.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 74
damn, just realized I spent the whole day browsing this site. JFL

damn, just realized I spent the whole day browsing this site. JFL
My feelings since I registered. I'm so low in discipline it's ridiculous.

My feelings since I registered. I'm so low in discipline it's ridiculous.
Wow you joined the same day as me yet you have posted a lot. Browsing these forums has become addictive for some reason however I can't post that much.