Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Crash N. Sane Trilogy are $12 right now on Humble Bundle.

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
A wonderful cope for incels who have nostalgia playing these games alone on the weekends in their bedroom when they were a kid. I would get up early on Saturday morning to play Crash Bandicoot and eat Reese’s Puffs before Mom made me help her clean the house.

I spent many lonely nights replaying Crash and Spyro over and over again while other kids were out skateboarding with their bros during the summer. I was able to use these games to escape from my dark reality, and get lost in an atmospheric fantasy realm.

A random dude on Twitch mentioned the $12 bundle, and I am going to do the same for you, because I personally had been holding off on buying these games waiting for a deep sale, but it hasn’t happened (until now). Spread the word, and go relive your childhood early 90’scels.

I already bought these games on PS1, you expect me to buy this shit again? JFL...they have a 100% discount on my torrent website rn.

Nice, thanks for the heads up

i remember i used to have 150 accounts on humble-bundle to claim free keys

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back