Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

St. Back to School cel Blesses up with his Presense.

HoustonOilers

HoustonOilers

Banned
-
For once an incel saint has stopped by to say hi. Over on the reddit subreddit r/shortcels, the recently cannonized st. backtoschoolcel decided to drop in to let everybody know he was aware of his new status as a saint.

the post has recieved 16 awards, pretty weird for a group claiming to be so based and who frown upon cucked shit like that.

Should be posting here

fucking beast of a saint. half of this site’s userbase would rope if they were 5’1. he’s probably playing the deception card so his already abysmal reputation among normscum doesn’t entirely collapse
he agreed with someone in the thread that height>face so theres some based in him

Slayer in Thailand

He looks good imho, sure he isnt 6'2" or something like that?

If he was 6f1 instead of 5ft1 he would be a slayer of beckies

i see he's also been touched by the norwood reaper as well jfl

Honestly more just seems to be joking around, and more just doesn't want to be directly associated with incels because obviously actively being known as one if social suicide. I think he probably knows its true but obviously can't say it.
Yes but IncelTears take this as gospel

fucking beast of a saint. half of this site’s userbase would rope if they were 5’1. he’s probably playing the deception card so his already abysmal reputation among normscum doesn’t entirely collapse
I'm 5'4" brocel.

I literally am posting here.