Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News St. Bagelcel claims (rightfully) that he's the modern day Martin Luther King Jr. for manlets

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-

Here's the daily mail brief:

Five-foot-tall bagel shop customer says he's GLAD his rant went viral after reaching breaking point from years of rejection by women for being too small and claims he's the 'modern day Martin Luther King' for short men

• Shocking video filmed by Diana Reyes, 18, shows the irate customer shouting at staff at Bagel Boss East in Bay Shore, New York, on Wednesday
    • Chris Morgan, a 45-year-old divorced, childless cleaning company owner from Long Island told the DailyMail.com what happened leading up to the video
    • He claims he asked for his order three times, but the girl behind the counter claimed she couldn't understand him
    • Morgan described women as being 'gold digging liars' before proclaiming he was the 'modern Martin Luther King' of short people
    • He said that he is considering pressing charges against the man who tackled him to the ground
    • Suffolk County police said that they responded to the scene but no arrest or charges have been made
    • Bagel Bros said that the man did not pay for his bagel - a whole wheat bagel with one egg white and Swiss cheese

It's ok to steal from corporations, they're the ones funding this shitty feminist and neoliberal society

Exactly, especially from Jew corporations. As they have stolen everything from us.

What a god tbh boyos

Ok now things are starting to get serious. St. Bagelcel will save us manlets.

I hope he stays in the media spotlight and makes as much noise as possible

He’ll probably dry out within a week or so unless he makes a career off of this

Same tbh, I think putting the "manlet question" in the mainstream will blackpill more men. At some point as a SHAWTY you cant deny how much women hate u as u browse Twitter and reddit and insta etc

Same tbh, I think putting the "manlet question" in the mainstream will blackpill more men. At some point as a SHAWTY you cant deny how much women hate u as u browse Twitter and reddit and insta etc
Their words on text-based social media just put what you already witness into context. Go anywhere as a manlet, go to university, and walk around. Women will get this look of startled disgust when they see you and you're the same height as them, not even shorter than them. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and the souls of women think short men need to be destroyed.
If he goes ER there would be no need
FBIniggers are probably watching him very closely right now because of this possibility so he won't do it

He should be Malcolm X for manlets.

He is right, I will follow him in the manlet rebelion

I really hope he can handle the shitstorm that his life will become, may our St. Bagelcel prevail in his burdens

Their words on text-based social media just put what you already witness into context. Go anywhere as a manlet, go to university, and walk around. Women will get this look of startled disgust when they see you and you're the same height as them, not even shorter than them.

I know that already but many blue pilled manlets wont pick up on those

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back