Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel St. Bagelcel- "I find them all to be stupid, gold digging liars.''

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...says-hes-GLAD-rant-viral-years-rejection.html

St. Bagelcel-

'I got to the point where I'd had enough,' he added.
'The girls hate me, they don't like me, that's fine,' he added. Now I have a mission. 'I'm not stopping and the world is going to hear me. I want equality for [smaller men]. '

'I'm sick of getting constantly lied to and used on dates. And then they dump me. They tell me I'm too short,'

'They don't have a job, or a job as good as mine. They don't have a car. They are more overweight... and they are judging ME?'

'Some of those girls found it funny. That's why I have resentment towards women. I find them all to be stupid, gold digging liars.'

'It was the big boys all the women go for, they jumped me. The women didn't say nothing. They keep on choosing the wrong men. Is that all women want? Tall and with a big you know what?'

BASED. COMPLETELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY BASED.

Manlets RISE UP

God bless this based bastard

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...says-hes-GLAD-rant-viral-years-rejection.html

St. Bagelcel-

'The girls hate me, they don't like me, that's fine,' he added. Now I have a mission. 'I'm not stopping and the world is going to hear me. I want equality for [smaller men]. '

'I'm sick of getting constantly lied to and used on dates. And then they dump me. They tell me I'm too short,'

'They don't have a job, or a job as good as mine. They don't have a car. They are more overweight... and they are judging ME?'

'Some of those girls found it funny. That's why I have resentment towards women. I find them all to be stupid, gold digging liars.'

'It was the big boys all the women go for, they jumped me. The women didn't say nothing. They keep on choosing the wrong men. Is that all women want? Tall and with a big you know what?'

I mean think about it boyos. We speak what he just said in these anonymous forums because we are way too high inhib and can't face the social backlash and societal hate if we put our faces out there.

This man just doesn't give a fuck, he has had enough. And in this day and age in 2019, where feminism and white knightdom and bluepilldom have never been stronger, he is a one-man wrecking crew.

He speaks about the inequality and injustice, and puts his name and face out there for the entire world to see.

He is even more based and courageous than ER, General Cho, and other Hall of Heroes members because these guys just put their thoughts in videos and writing, went postal, and immediately just offed themselves to escape the societal consequences.

St. Bagelcel is so brave that he will put his thoughts in action, but he will not off himself. He will stand there and face the entire degenerate American society backlash, and not back down from it, and continue to wage the holy crusade.

I seriously think he should be elevated to above sainthood, possibly to Godhood.

Last edited:

St. Bagelcel-

Holy shit this is amazing, fucking dream come true. Finally someone is honest about these God damn females bro

I mean think about it boyos. We speak what he just said in these anonymous forums because we are way too high inhib and can't face the social backlash and societal hate if we put our faces out there.
You have to remember that he is 45 years old. He was probably silent in his youth, and just recently reached his breaking point.

All hail St. Bagelcel!

He is like Saitama , his humiliation exceeded levels that ought not be possible until one day he broke his inhib-limiter and became the legend he is today.

Unexpected dickpill
Dickpill is a necessary requirement to keep a foid around.
7+ inches should do.
Below that...
It´s over.
You have to remember that he is 45 years old. He was probably silent in his youth, and just recently reached his breaking point.
It´s only natural, his inner self has reached the surface of his mind.

the horror of being bluepilled for longer than is absolutely necessary. imagine pushing 50 thinking if you just do X they'll see how you're a good goy.

Someone facepill him.

Bagelcel I respect you