Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill St. Bagelcel Interview on Hot 97 (His Side of the Story)

He said he's been married :feelskek:

Here's another video with him:

He said he's been married :feelskek:
aaaaand the foid was from indonesia and left him. He had to use JBW to get a foid just like paddock, no way in hell would he be able to get american foid to commit, thats for sure

He had to bring some ethnic mud noodlewhore from the fourth-world over here. Plus the creature left him. Hardly counts.

Thank the Saints he ain't a jew!

Them shitbags were a bunch of bluepilled npcs's! "Get help..."

And that hole! ...
I hate them normie nigs!

They had to get a 6’1 foid to interview him.

They had to get a 6’1 foid to interview him.
You can see how uncomfortable he is. They did that on purpose and didn't intend to interview him in good faith

Funny how he talks about such behaviour leading to prison when you're 6ft. You don't experience even miserable part of what that man does to have that kind of mental breakdown in the first place.

You can see how uncomfortable he is. They did that on purpose and didn't intend to interview him in good faith
I think he shouldn't give attention to the media, these people are a bunch of whiteknights and hypocrites that will bully him.

13:55 makes some lame ass joke "i've had it up to here" and then has to gesture to explain his joke. I don't know why Chris bothered with these 80 IQ dimwits.

That roastie latina is disgusting, reminds me of an IT poster

"Sometimes it's your personality too" .. fuck, I hate women

aaaaand the foid was from indonesia and left him. He had to use JBW to get a foid just like paddock, no way in hell would he be able to get american foid to commit, thats for sure
also he spent money taking some fat noodle out for dinner and promised her "$750k"

why they had to put "short" angry man? why?
fuck them
cunts

these are the normal people. lets hate certain people...but that makes us look immoral....everyone we hate is a Nazi. genius narrative. yes the ugly stupid losers are the naziz...even though the naziz were obsessed with genetically engineering tall beautiful genius models....somehow naziz are actually ugly losers. makes sense. it's almost like they're projecting. yah. they're so good they are just bullying the bullys..they totally aren't bullys themselves. I dunno but after we get rid of all the short people maybe we should go after noses? that white guy "Rosenberg" has showing nostrils and he looks like he might be secretly hateful. ..not sure though because his height doesn't seem hateful.

gotta love normies.