Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL St. Bagelcel legit STATUSMAXXING

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
wZjqDEr.png

Kek..

good for him tbh

Bagelcel is actually bagelchad
Proof height discrimination is mostly in one's head. You have to come off as an alpha and you will get someone's attention.

What? Is that his Instagram? How am I always the last to know? I look for him online, 4chan finds his YouTube channel and he's already done several mainstream media interviews. I find his YouTube channel, apparently he's already meeting fans on Instagram.

This is the kind of bullshit I’d expect to read on TRP. Jfl
And yet Chris Morgan confirms it. I guarantee he is shorter than most of the "short" people on here. He can't even crack 5 feet!

I wonder if he fucked those two specimens of fuckmeat. mmmmm. God. that's good fuckmeat. I need to find my local bagle shop ASAP

Proof height discrimination is mostly in one's head. You have to come off as an alpha and you will get someone's attention.

In one's head? Nah

In one's head? Nah
But outside the NBA being on the opposite side of the height spectrum is actually a detriment.
0 upmzlEYUhMiHfy k

I lucked out in that I don't have to buy tailor-made clothes. Whew.

Althgouh, dont get hyper up..its just a picture.

The girls might have probably taken a pic with him, went to home, posted it to IG ''omg i took a picture with That Guy'' for their own ego and called it a day.

But outside the NBA being on the opposite side of the height spectrum is actually a detriment.
View attachment 130506

I agree with you, shorter people have longer life spans and are less prone to have back/heart-issues/cancer.

But of course foids only see "TALL EEKEL HAWT DURRRRR CUZ I HAEV WRAPE FANTACEES BUT ONLY WIF CHAD DURRR"

View attachment 130506

Damn it!!! I'm still too short to benefit from whatever perks being short has!

I agree with you, shorter people have longer life spans and are less prone to have back/heart-issues/cancer.

But of course foids only see "TALL EEKEL HAWT DURRRRR CUZ I HAEV WRAPE FANTACEES BUT ONLY WIF CHAD DURRR"
I just find my experience as a tall person different than the stereotypes on here. Yeah some matches mention they like tall guys but it's a little harder to keep a foid's attention than a long bone structure. The rest of the day I get around slower and move slower, talk slower and generally experience a lot of pain and discomfort. But hey the grass is greener I guess. I will never be able to tell how a short person sees the world. I just look at guys that get pussy, fame and wealth like Danny Devito, Peter Dinklage and Chris Morgan and think this "short guys have it rough" is a lot of bullshit. Hell, even Mugsy Bogues and Spud Webb were 10x the basketball players I'd ever be. So much for the only ticket to fame as a tall person. WWE has been going more and more for manlets. I wish I became a wrestler back in the late 90s when it was more in fashion.

Last edited:
The fame will fade, but honestly I find him trolling twitter feminists like this pretty hilarious. They were convinced they'd ruined his life and he's reveling in it. Honestly hope it all works out for him.

Read the comments and see what you think this might be.

I guess I’m happy for him

I just find my experience as a tall person different than the stereotypes on here. Yeah some matches mention they like tall guys but it's a little harder to keep a foid's attention than a long bone structure. The rest of the day I get around slower and move slower, talk slower and generally experience a lot of pain and discomfort. But hey the grass is greener I guess. I will never be able to tell how a short person sees the world. I just look at guys that get laid like Danny Devito, Peter Dinklage and Chris Morgan and think this "short guys have it rough" is a lot of bullshit.

Danny and Peter has a lotta green to compensate.

But Chris has it rough because he's an average earner, but his exposure now helps with celebmaxxing

Wow, it almost seems like a publicity stunt for both Morgan and the restaurant.

Ah man, is he no longer a saint for us?

Looks like he has gone to bluepilldom. :cryfeels:

Wow, it almost seems like a publicity stunt for both Morgan and the restaurant.

I actually called the Bay Shore area Bagel Boss to try and get in touch with the guy back when I didn't know he was super famous by now. They don't seem to be happy with all of this press. They told me to never call again.

Sorry if my life experience doesn't conform to your narrative that height is the only deciding factor in not getting laid.

I agree, tallcels exist. But I'm very jealous of your height. That's not you, that's me.

Ah man, is he no longer a saint for us?

Looks like he has gone to bluepilldom. :cryfeels:

Saint or not, I'm happy for his success. But what I fear is people will take that success and use it as a gaslight to say heightism doesn't exist. "Manlet incels, you keep saying you're at a disadvantage for being short, but look at Peter Dinklage! Look at Chris Morgan! They're leading great lives. Therefore you face zero adversity and heightism doesn't exist."

Overcoming heightism doesn't mean heightism doesn't exist. And that's what people are maybe not sharp enough to pick up on.

I agree, tallcels exist. But I'm very jealous of your height. That's not you, that's me.
That's fine. I'm jealous of people with six pack abs, voices that don't sound like a frog, and symmetrical faces.

I wonder if he fucked those two specimens of fuckmeat. mmmmm. God. that's good fuckmeat. I need to find my local bagle shop ASAP
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The combination of jestermaxxing and foids virtue signalling is a great combination for ascension.

ASCENSCION CONFIRMED

6e3ygy1q65a31.jpg

I guess there's nothing a manlet can really do besides jestermaxxing anyways

I guess there's nothing a manlet can really do besides jestermaxxing anyways

There's two paths a manlet can take: The Verne Troyer path, and the Peter Dinklage path.

Lets assume he somehow managed to get laid. Is he still an incel?

I don't think this is jestermaxxing. I think this a combination of famemaxxing and lowinbmaxxing. The fact that he did what he did shows that he has more balls than the average male. Lets see where he is in a few months after his publicity has died down.
Lets assume he somehow managed to get laid. Is he still an incel?
No. But he's definately a blackpilled normalfag. You don't get that way without having had to suffer a lifetime of loneliness/depression. Even if he gets laid, it won't heal those wounds.

Napoleon Bonaparte proved this long ago

f46margqdka31.jpg

Cant stop

hv7uq4qg6ua31.jpg

Wont stop

Fakecel tbh
#NotMySaint

JFL

6w9maii6bsa31.jpg

Just be NT theory proven yet again

The fame will fade, but honestly I find him trolling twitter feminists like this pretty hilarious. They were convinced they'd ruined his life and he's reveling in it. Honestly hope it all works out for him.

brb going to go chimp out at a starbucks

just be famous bro
is easy

statusmaxxing

The real question here is:

Did they fuck him or not?

He's statusmaxxed,low inhib and has decent face.The only problem is height,but foids are virtue signaling right now so no wonder he can get laid

Those foids are virtue signaling to wash their cunt image that they are not shallow and height doesn't matter and BTW that motherfucker don't deserve to be called saint or one of us.

Damn why didn't I think about chimping out in public before

Saint or not, I'm happy for his success. But what I fear is people will take that success and use it as a gaslight to say heightism doesn't exist. "Manlet incels, you keep saying you're at a disadvantage for being short, but look at Peter Dinklage! Look at Chris Morgan! They're leading great lives. Therefore you face zero adversity and heightism doesn't exist."

Overcoming heightism doesn't mean heightism doesn't exist. And that's what people are maybe not sharp enough to pick up on.

Does heightism exist? Sure.
It is worse than having an ugly face? Depends on how ugly your face is.
There is an absolute buttom line to height (marked roughly by Peter Dinklage), where you are still able to have a decent social life (and even with difficulties find a good looking gf). The same cant be said for plain ugliness (esp if it borders on deformity).

They took pictures with him for the giggle.

All those who still call this guy a saint are heretic incels. They must be excommunicated from the forum.

Last edited:
Ngl I get sort of jealous seeing how famous he has become.