Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill St.Bagelcel theory proven: Toronto feminist cunts would reject men who are under 6ft tall

W

Weston404

Banned
-
You think NYC is bad with burgerland cunts telling a 5ft tall Bagelcel on dating apps to kill himself?

Toronto feminist cunts would not settle for even 5ft 11 inch tall Faisal Hussain, or 5ft 9 Alek Minassian. They only want a 6ft+ tall Bay St financial mogul who owns a lakefront condo, the latest 2020 Audi and also have a 7 to 9 figure trust fund saved, not a worry in his head.

Why would an incel live in Toronto, literally worst place on earth

Cucknada never ceases to amaze me, how that pathetic soyland still not collapsed?

low iq usa building a wall at the southern boarder. should be in the north

If Faisal Hussian was in Pakistan, he would have a harem of 5"1 Paki virgins, solely because hes 5ft 10.

Instead, a typical Toronto feminist cunt would reject him for being 2 inches under 6ft.

Faisal Hussain did no wrong fighting against the feminist fempire of Toronto.

Attachments

• 1562885938200.png
    1562885938200.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 147
How´s YellowStone ?
Someone... wake up that old pal already.
America will receive its last creampie.

Why would an incel live in Toronto, literally worst place on earth
Lots of immigrants are falsely lured to Toronto under the promise of jobs.

Only the feminist cunt and the LGBTQP are living the good life under the Jewish fempire of Toronto.
This little feminist whore would have grown up to hate on sub8 males living in Toronto. I'm glad that she is dead, because once she reaches 18, she would post "I only date Jewish, Gigachad or Tyrone men over 6ft tall".

Last edited:
Why is everybody on here saying this? What's so bad about Toronto?
NotCanadian Sebastian Cook4 years ago
And HOW can get laid in Toronto? Do not fool yourself, pal. I doubt that you are a millionaire with a lake view condo, hefty bank account, a couple of nice fancy cars and high status in the society;)
Toronto is a hell hole and should be avoided by all normal people be it males or females.

Why is everybody on here saying this? What's so bad about Toronto?
Maybe It’s Something In The Water

If there was a contest to vote on the city that encompasses everything wrong with Western culture, I have no doubt that Toronto would win. While I only visited for one week back in 2013, I could feel the dysfunction in my bones. A place like New York City will grind your physical shell, but Toronto will eat at your human soul, especially if you’re a man. It comes across as such as oppressive place for men that a disproportionate amount of sad emails I get are from men who live here. Judging by the radical feminists that claim Toronto as their home, I made sure to schedule Toronto as my last lecture stop, just in case I don’t make it out in one piece.

Maybe It’s Something In The Water

If there was a contest to vote on the city that encompasses everything wrong with Western culture, I have no doubt that Toronto would win. While I only visited for one week back in 2013, I could feel the dysfunction in my bones. A place like New York City will grind your physical shell, but Toronto will eat at your human soul, especially if you’re a man. It comes across as such as oppressive place for men that a disproportionate amount of sad emails I get are from men who live here. Judging by the radical feminists that claim Toronto as their home, I made sure to schedule Toronto as my last lecture stop, just in case I don’t make it out in one piece.
Damn didn't knew Toronto was such a shithole for men tbh.

Toronto feminist cunts would not settle for even 5ft 11 inch tall Faisal Hussain, or 5ft 9 Alek Minassian. They only want a 6ft+ tall Bay St financial mogul who owns a lakefront condo, the latest 2020 Audi and also have a 7 to 9 figure trust fund saved, not a worry in his head.

Kinda disappointed, Weston. Wanted a tweet or a link.

Lots of immigrants are falsely lured to Toronto under the promise of jobs.

Only the feminist cunt and the LGBTQP are living the good life under the Jewish fempire of Toronto.
This little feminist whore would have grown up to hate on sub8 males living in Toronto. I'm glad that she is dead, because once she reaches 18, she would post "I only date Jewish, Gigachad or Tyrone men over 6ft tall".
View attachment 129823
Future whore is dead, nothing of value was lost. Good on him

I am now a slightly happier person.

View attachment 129914

Wait WTF???
Read the comments. It was the Red Pill comments which shut down the site.
Future whore is dead, nothing of value was lost. Good on him
If that little feminist whore survived, she would have walked nude in public with the Canadian Far Right, and accused every sub8 male around her of being a stare raping pedophile.

The atheist rock fan nihilist Faisal Hussain was happier in Pakiland, and he suffered in Toronto and had to fight against the cause of his problems. God Bless his soul, if Faisal even believes in God.

toronto is one of the biggest shitholes on the planet

toronto is one of the biggest shitholes on the planet
Hell for ethnicels though Toronto touts itself as a multi-cultural utopia.

Faisal Hussain and Alek Minassian were victims of the anti-male hatred of that city. Serves the deceased femcunts right!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back