Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope St. Hamudi gives incel coping tips

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
Low inhib mogs me to hell

His beard is coming in nice.

this guy is weirdo. hes literally telling the world that hes ugly and not getting sex

Cashiers are trash

Looks nice with a beard tbh.

this guy is weirdo. hes literally telling the world that hes ugly and not getting sex
He's just going insane I believe

just imagine living in the land of chads and stacys (deustchland) as a sub 4 male

just imagine living in the land of chads and stacys (deustchland) as a sub 4 male
Idk germany has a big population, so a lot of subhumans to cope with. I live in a scandinavian country where most are chads, its suifuel

Idk germany has a big population, so a lot of subhumans to cope with. I live in a scandinavian country where most are chads, its suifuel
over for nordcels

he's a handsome man

more like the land of mutts, sandniggers and shitskins lol

you're pretty lonely these days as an actual german, especially in the cities, only turks, arabs, and blacks rule the streets. german men are sitting at home watching anime or working.

30-50% of Germany already is non-German, depending on which demographics you're looking at, thanks to mama merkel and the jews
he's a handsome man
he's fat and short though, and he's balding, over, anything else is cope

His accent cracks me up.

He looks better than in some of his earlier stuff.

He looks desperate. Looks like he is fighting a hard battle to maintain his sanity. The way he talks, his eyes.
Thank god you can’t see me or you’d probably have me committed if you think he looks insane. I cut my own hair and it’s long in some places and short in others, I don’t even give a fuck anymore.

how old is hamudi?
no way he's in his early 20s

Mogs me

=EfforT-

His every video is a miracle.

I wish he could baptize that retarded midget bagelcel with hiroshima-nagasaki blackpills, just like John baptized Jesus.

May St.Blackops2cel grant him with 144 virgins in incelhalla, Ameen.

His every video is a miracle.

I wish he could baptize that retarded midget bagelcel with hiroshima-nagasaki blackpills, just like John baptized Jesus.

May St.Blackops2cel grant him with 144 virgins in incelhalla, Ameen.
g47siBr.jpg

damn i wish i had beard genetics, but its over for my facial hair