Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel St.Manlet’s channel got taken down

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
I knew this wouldn’t last long, the fucking normies ruined everything. Thankfully there’s a backup

I knew this wouldn’t last long, the fucking normies ruined everything. Thankfully there’s a backup

"Yay.
We censored that ugly short Inkwel
Lolololololo"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

(((Alphabet Inc.)))

Guy did nothing wrong, jewtube doesn't even try anymore hide their agenda.

False alarm guys, (((Youtube))) simply took down a few of his videos. The channel is still standing, for now. They took down most of his confrontatation videos

wtf what was the reason behind it? i will not stand for this blasphemy

wtf what was the reason behind it?

False alarm guys, (((Youtube))) simply took down a few of his videos. The channel is still standing, for now. They took down most of his confrontatation videos
yea (((they))) took down the vids of him fighting with the pakistan cashier and with the black foid who slapped the phone out of his hand, typical jewtube tbh, glad I downloaded them this morning because knew it would happen

He had it coming anyway, his popularization just made it quick.
Yeah, I had a feeling that a backup video would be needed sometime within the next day or so. At least they were salvaged before the videos were gone for good

Everybody likes free speech, except when the disgusting manlet is showing how society is hypocrite.

"get the fuck out of my car lady!"

What's the crime of that man again? Oh yeah...

38:00 the pakis video.

Yeah, it is not laughting on the dead body in the suicide forest. The real crime. Being manlet.

The west so close to Social Credit System right now.