Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Stacey at uni said “My class is full of ugly guys and there were no girls”

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I’m in a high-level stats class and this one stacey foid walked out after class ended and started facetiming on the phone to her friend, saying “I walked into class and there were no girls and all the guys were ugly! Like that’s so messed up!”

JFL at this low iq dumb foid. It’s a fucking class, not a modelling show. The purpose of uni is education. I bet she’ll drop out in the first couple of weeks once she realizes she’s too dumb for this class.

All foids ever care about is looks, even in a school environment.

Smack her round the back of the head until she’s unconscious in GTA 5.

Foids are always ready to scan the men to see if they're compatible with them. It's the first thing that crosses their minds. If they aren't Chad, they'll immediately act like they don't exist.

Murder her

(In GTA San Andreas)

Its the STEM classes that lack girls and are filled with ugly unappealing guys. Of course Stacy feels out of place. She should go back to her sociology and sexuality class.
Exactly, fuck off back to sociology 101 dumb cunt

I bet she’s a sorority girl

And I bet the guys were average overall.

evil bitch, hope she fails the class

These are the girls that feminists want to push into STEM because "teehee gurlz can code too".

sounds fucked.
I get laughed at pretty often at my uni for asking stupid questions

These are the girls that feminists want to push into STEM because "teehee gurlz can code too".
Also it shows why they push for more women in STEM, because women need other women to fuck around with and talk about chad.

Looks are everything

spank her on minecraft

Murder her

(In GTA San Andreas)
I think he should rape her

base in Starsiege: Tribes. I would recommend planting mines (press M) at her team's generator and then lobbing some grenades (press G) before using a plasma rifle if you are in light/medium armor. Spinfusor damage is decent but it's ROF is too slow and it's blast radius could harm you if you're too close. If you lack plasma (such as using default loadout) then the chaingun is your best bet (but you might need a bro to help you out, cross the streams). Heavies should obviously use mortars if their aim is decent, place it well and it will knock through the shields and damage it's HP, though you'd probably need a 2nd to complete the job.

Keep in mind that generators fuel their own regenerating force fields so you need to apply damage quickly before shields regenerate or it will take much longer. Also keep in mind that these shields protect other stuff like inventory stations and plasma turrets (not just power their function) so it doesn't just disable other equipment, it makes the other stuff easier to destroy too.

At the same time, if you can set up a beacon under their vehicle bay, in certain maps you can solo-HAB it and they're basically fucked if they don't already have a scout in the air to bring you down. In low-ceiling maps they might be able to snipe your jet with lasers/spinfusors though. This becomes really hard to do with enough height though.

Anyway getting back to the gens, once you've done that, it's great if as a medium you've ported over a mobile inventory station so your teammates can camp the raped base because that station can repair you (much faster than a repair pack guy can do it) and replenish your ammunition. Just hide it because those things are super easy to destroy.

Those stations can also (even though they can't give additional stations) be used to fit out your mediums with mobile spider turrets to put on the walls, and landspike turrets to put on the ground outside. Also make sure to mine their generates in case some noob tries to repair it. Experts will notice it and use their blaster to take out the mine (gotta save the precious discs and bullets) but it will still slow them down.

Fucking hell. I loathe holes on a visceral level.

“I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’”

I think he should rape her

base in Starsiege: Tribes. I would recommend planting mines (press M) at her team's generator and then lobbing some grenades (press G) before using a plasma rifle if you are in light/medium armor. Spinfusor damage is decent but it's ROF is too slow and it's blast radius could harm you if you're too close. If you lack plasma (such as using default loadout) then the chaingun is your best bet (but you might need a bro to help you out, cross the streams). Heavies should obviously use mortars if their aim is decent, place it well and it will knock through the shields and damage it's HP, though you'd probably need a 2nd to complete the job.

Keep in mind that generators fuel their own regenerating force fields so you need to apply damage quickly before shields regenerate or it will take much longer. Also keep in mind that these shields protect other stuff like inventory stations and plasma turrets (not just power their function) so it doesn't just disable other equipment, it makes the other stuff easier to destroy too.

At the same time, if you can set up a beacon under their vehicle bay, in certain maps you can solo-HAB it and they're basically fucked if they don't already have a scout in the air to bring you down. In low-ceiling maps they might be able to snipe your jet with lasers/spinfusors though. This becomes really hard to do with enough height though.

Anyway getting back to the gens, once you've done that, it's great if as a medium you've ported over a mobile inventory station so your teammates can camp the raped base because that station can repair you (much faster than a repair pack guy can do it) and replenish your ammunition. Just hide it because those things are super easy to destroy.

Those stations can also (even though they can't give additional stations) be used to fit out your mediums with mobile spider turrets to put on the walls, and landspike turrets to put on the ground outside. Also make sure to mine their generates in case some noob tries to repair it. Experts will notice it and use their blaster to take out the mine (gotta save the precious discs and bullets) but it will still slow them down.

Lmfao xD

Foids whole point in life is to fuck chad tbh.

Being around women is pure suicidefuel. Blackpills everywhere.

If you believe the media then racism is the worst sin that someone could possibly commit. What is racism? Racism is discriminating against people for something they didn't choose and something which they cannot change. Despite this it is not frowned upon to discriminate by height or physical attractiveness.
What if that foid said "I walked into class and it was all blacks, there won't even any white people there. That's so messed up"? It would make headlines and she would be public shamed and made into a pariah. This just highlights societies hypocrisy and there complete disregard for the lives of men that don't have the gift of good genes.

OP, did you analyze the other guys in your class? How would you rate the best looking guy?

If you believe the media then racism is the worst sin that someone could possibly commit. What is racism? Racism is discriminating against people for something they didn't choose and something which they cannot change. Despite this it is not frowned upon to discriminate by height or physical attractiveness.
What if that foid said "I walked into class and it was all blacks, there won't even any white people there. That's so messed up"? It would make headlines and she would be public shamed and made into a pariah. This just highlights societies hypocrisy and there complete disregard for the lives of men that don't have the gift of good genes.
majority of people arent racist anymore, racism is just a random caveat used to make people think less about bigger social issues

OP, did you analyze the other guys in your class? How would you rate the best looking guy?
they were all the typical nerdy stemcels, you know the type, most guys are a 2-3 and the best looking guy is probably a 5.5 (no homo)

Women being allowed to read was one big ass mistake.

Even when they learn to read, they probably have held humanity back more when you realize more of those resources could have gone to men instead.

they were all the typical nerdy stemcels, you know the type, most guys are a 2-3 and the best looking guy is probably a 5.5 (no homo)

Makes sense. I'm the tallest guy in my class and I'm on this fucking board. I look at the other guys and some are okay looking but I can tell they're not Chad so there's no way that girls would want to fuck them casually.

In otherwords, your class was a representative population of the college age population

just be a greek god theory

Pepper spray her and when the police show up,say to them you were protecting the local dogs from a potential dog molester and that you are performing a duty of care to members of the public and their pets.

sounds fucked.
I get laughed at pretty often at my uni for asking stupid questions

What questions do you remember asking that got laughs?