Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stacey coworker cunt who makes more than me despite being new SKIPPED WORK and boss didn’t even notice or care

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
See previous thread:

My boss clearly favors this bitch. My boss would cross my name out on the schedule and replace it with hers WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME. I put my name back on the list, and of course my boss asks why I added myself to the shift, when I was already rightfully there in the first place, JFL.

The last straw was when this Stacey skipped her shift and messaged me about it on instagram dm’s, claiming she had an “emergency” (jfl if you had an emergency why are you unsure if you signed up, obviously a lie):

When she skipped work that day, my boss didn’t even bring it up. Next shift I heard this dumb bitch laughing with her friend about how she got away with skipping.

She gets paid more than me despite being a Public Health major that doesn’t even know how to do basic algebra, while I’m pursuing a STEM degree and know advanced calculus topics. I’m so fucking done with this shit job.

Why the fuck do you have an Instagram, just curious as to your reasoning, and then why do I let people you know irl of its existence

Why the fuck do you have an Instagram, just curious as to your reasoning, and then why do I let people you know irl of its existence
I made it years ago and I barely even use it

Destroy your workplace.

Aaaand ... this is why I dropped out of the work force. I got tired of seeing stacy make twice what I did for no good reason.

I don't regret my choice at all, i've been NEET/LDAR for 2 years.

And femoids say theres a wage gap fucking lol. Just bossmaxx dude

Its because shes a foid and she uses the pussy pass.

She probably sucked your bosses dick.

Its because shes a foid and she uses the pussy pass.

She probably sucked your bosses dick.
My boss is this old Asian grandma foid, doubtful, it’s likely just lookism at work

My boss is this old Asian grandma foid.
Fuck. I take the second comment back, but their probably both using their pussy pass and sororityhood to allow this shit to happen in the first place. Its all because they're both women.

Could somebody explain to me the logic behind new hires getting paid more than experienced staff, if they gave raises they wouldn't lose staff as often. This notion that you have to play musical chairs in regards to work every few years makes no sense, is it just the bosses fucking with everyone or are they that brain dead to think this is a good idea?

pure ragefuel and pure tutorial mode

See previous thread:

My boss clearly favors this bitch. My boss would cross my name out on the schedule and replace it with hers WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME. I put my name back on the list, and of course my boss asks why I added myself to the shift, when I was already rightfully there in the first place, JFL.

The last straw was when this Stacey skipped her shift and messaged me about it on instagram dm’s, claiming she had an “emergency” (jfl if you had an emergency why are you unsure if you signed up, obviously a lie):
View attachment 117098

When she skipped work that day, my boss didn’t even bring it up. Next shift I heard this dumb bitch laughing with her friend about how she got away with skipping.

She gets paid more than me despite being a Public Health major that doesn’t even know how to do basic algebra, while I’m pursuing a STEM degree and know advanced calculus topics. I’m so fucking done with this shit job.
Yes society is cucked and needs to be fixed for a bettER future

Could somebody explain to me the logic behind new hires getting paid more than experienced staff, if they gave raises they wouldn't lose staff as often. This notion that you have to play musical chairs in regards to work every few years makes no sense, is it just the bosses fucking with everyone or are they that brain dead to think this is a good idea?
Pure favoritism

Maybe you’d get paid more if you had a better personality.

Foid added you on instagram? I went to Uni for several years and foids never talked or even looked at me, yet alone be friendly enough to add me on Facebook or any other platform.

Foid added you on instagram? I went to Uni for several years and foids never talked or even looked at me, yet alone be friendly enough to add me on Facebook or any other platform.
Same here, never even bothered creating a instagram or snapchat.
I thought about it for finding hot pics of the girls i saw at uni but then i heard they have to add you first?

You got her IG??

:chad:

Most females are bitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back