Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacey shoots herself and becomes deformed

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
And she still has a higher smv than all of us

Brain too small to hit.

why didn't she aim it at her brain? shooting yourself in the face is low IQ as fuck
She put the gun under he chin and it blew off her jaw and eye.

She shot at a bad angle

She put the gun under he chin and it blew off her jaw and eye.

She shot at a bad angle

why didn't she put it next to her temple what a dumb foid

and still mogs facecels

why didn't she aim it at her brain? shooting yourself in the face is low IQ as fuck
WOmen attempt suicide for chads attention. She wasn’t shooting to kill. After all if she did she would have just tried again another way and killed herself instead of being in this vid.
It’s not like her standard of life went up after she capped herself,

WOmen attempt suicide for chads attention. She wasn’t shooting to kill. After all if she did she would have just tried again another way and killed herself instead of being in this vid.
It’s not like her standard of life went up after she capped herself,

She probably enjoys the pity and support she gets. If this happened to a man no one would give a shit.

"She can't even shoot straight" -Stalin

would bang tbh tbh tbh

HAHAHAHA these fucking roasties fail at everything even to kill themselves :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The retard should have died.

That background music is so overly dramatic. This is more fitting:

weird how much she mentions the male roommate shrieking, he was probably a soycuck and being around him was the last straw for her. getting dropped back into the mainstream filled with betas and no exclusivity and glamor.

jfl at the new black "friend" too.

that's enough for me

This is cute. The only time a suicide attempt I made was exposed to my parents I didn't get shit for cards, gifts, money. Fucking nothing.