Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious STACEY TIKTOKER HAS ACCOUNT ON HERE

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Who could it be? I had to link directly as it won’t let me save and post

Liar, she doesn't have an account here. This is old.

Even though the OP's post was based, it was also pretty racist, ngl. Obviously I don't care about racism. But women are going to cherry pick posts like that, and say that ALL incels are racist misogynists, and we can't get a girlfriend because of it. And when they post videos like this to TikTok and get thousands of views, it makes us all look bad.

nose ring

what a whore

probably been through 50 dicks

And she said she got an account on the NEW incel site. This site here is over 2 years old.

And yet she will play the role of slave girl on her knees every night for chad. At least someone would get shekels for it in 1800. These hos do it for free.

And yet she will play the role of slave girl on her knees every night for chad. At least someone would get shekels for it in 1800. These hos do it for free.

They are aroused to be Chad's slave, that's the ultimate female fantasy

Even though the OP's post was based, it was also pretty racist, ngl. Obviously I don't care about racism. But women are going to cherry pick posts like that, and say that ALL incels are racist misogynists, and we can't get a girlfriend because of it. And when they post videos like this to TikTok and get thousands of views, it makes us all look bad.
There's no looking good for my face

And she said she got an account on the NEW incel site. This site here is over 2 years old.
Someone copied and pasted the old video to Tik tok and the idiots on Tik tok made it semi viral. 89k likes.

Purge the site of graycels with little to no contributions.

No LARPer will be dedicated enough to keep the ruse going for long. And to those who are, hello fellow trucel. :feelsokman:

Liar, she doesn't have an account here. This is old.
Weird, because don't you have to be logged in for the ignore/watch buttons to appear? They're in the video.

Imagine caring what a foid thinks.

giphy.gif

I want my name to show up ngl

Only here that kind of cunt feels superior.
In reality they shut the fuck up in front of a bunch of Chadam.
By the way blondie, you did a terrible job. Sure you managed to cover your butt somehow but you still leaked some info.
Don't worry, I won't expose you. Sooner or later they always get you.

enter at your own risk jfl

Yes, your place is of sex slave, slut

I can't listen to that whore without throwing up. She's not Stacy.

cucked if you still care what bluepillers think about incels

Hmm i think i see an ad banner.
She banned or she is not a member.

hope chad puts her through a wall

reatarded mods needs to verify users by vc in discord first rather than giving warning for pathetic silly reasons and power tripping trying to adminmaxxxx.can u imagine me being an incel , got rejected 3 times while making account, had to fucking dm the discord mods saying i am curry cell , i dont have biod english. this just shows how unfairnthe world is. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: wow we are alyws the victim.

reatarded mods needs to verify users by vc in discord first rather than giving warning for pathetic silly reasons and power tripping trying to adminmaxxxx.can u imagine me being an incel , got rejected 3 times while making account, had to fucking dm the discord mods saying i am curry cell , i dont have biod english. this just shows how unfairnthe world is. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: wow we are alyws the victim.
based idea, but they could get an orbiter to do it for them.