Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacies have the easiest lives.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They are never lonely because they can have any man they want, but they only chose chad.
If they ever need money they just upload some pics on Instagram and makes thousands of dollars.
Goes to her gender studies class where she gets good grades just for showing up.
She spends her whole life fucking chad/Tyrones and then when she is 45 years old she settles down with some betabux husband that lets her fuck the gardener.

Chad is equal if not better life than Stacy because other than being able to have whoever he wants and is worshipped as god, everyone respects him.

Ignorance is bliss? No, privilege is bliss.

Bri8564 said:
Chad is equal if not better life than Stacy because other than being able to have whoever he wants and is worshipped as god, everyone respects him.

Stacies life is still better then chads. She had much more legal power then him, and Stacie has beta orbiters and white knights.

Bri8564 said:

This. I dont know why people cope so much saying women have it better than Chad.

Stacy is life on debug mode.

Zyros said:
This. I dont know why people cope so much saying women have it better than Chad.

Women will never ever know the feeling of owning a cock and the feeling of cuming tbh tbh

as a wise incel once told me:

stacies = tutorial mode with cheats
5-7 femoids = tutorial mode
chad = easy mode
chadlight = normal mode
normie = hard mode
subhuman = impossible mode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4