Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stacy classmate was obsessed with an Asian boy -- I'm still haunted by this

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
I knew it was over the moment I saw her big sparkling eyes look right through me. "He's there, he's there! Do you see him?" she asked, exhilarated while bouncing up and down like a little girl. The question wasn't so much addressed at me, as it was rather a rhetorical expression of her excitement.

"See what?" I asked her, but before I could get a grasp of what was happening her friend came from behind and said "is he still there?" as they both peaked trough the classroom door, trying to steal some glances unnoticed. "He isn't even that good looking at all!" one of the other girls yelled across the class. "C'mon, he is one of the cutest guys at our school right now!" she replied back. Already jealous, I went see who exactly was she fawning over.

I immediately understood where the disagreement came from. There was this tall, lanky asian boy with a emo fringe, one of the few ethnics at our majority white high school elegantly leaning with his back on the locker in the school corridor with a chain around his skinny jeans. Hardly a Chang, but for those times good looking enough to successfully run a strong niche game in a backwoods town during an era not yet corrupted by mass social media.

For the next few months I watched as her infatuation with him grew together with my beta boy jealousy. This was one of the most desired girls in my class with long brown hair, hourglass shaped body, d cups, and a plump ass. Or as the class clowncel put it "I would sell my mother if I could just lean my cock on one of her ass cheeks!" We were all jealous.

I learned a lot about attraction in those days. She tried just about anything short from a cold approach to get his attention. During recess she and her friend would go outside, just to see him smoking in the school yard, and then return talking to each other loudly "he def likes you, didn't you see how he looked at you?" For the curious, this is how a girls projection looks like.

One class ended early and I was waiting for some mates behind the school, the asian badboy was there, sitting on a retaining wall near the steps that were a narrow pathway that lead to the street. The girl came alone this time and I tried to yell "hey Becca! your luv is here!", embarrassed she tried to shush me, gave me the finger and left for home. Little did I know that my smirk would be wiped off my face in the next sixty seconds.

As she walked towards the stairs she stopped by the asian boy, grabbed him by his hand and started slowly peeling down his jacket sleeve, like it were a foreskin. I then heard her say "ouuuhhhhh what is this, c'mon let me see it!", her body leaning towards him, her long hair touching his knees, sliding her hand up and down his tatted porcelain white skin -- they were now within kissing range -- but the badboy didn't flinch. She adjusted his sleeve back again and said out loud" you know... I really like it ", negging for a respone, but he just took another inhale.

She bounced away, turning back one more time to look at him, but he never said a word back. It made no sense. But it reeked of confidence. Not the kind of forced confidence PUA's teaches, but a cocky attitude badboys like him naturally developed in the face of abundance. For him this certainly wasn't the first time a white girl expressed a desire so openly.

tl;dr: He experienced what ER dreamed of, without doing nothing.

My English classmate 18 yo foid has an Asian dude as her Zoom avi. It's devastating to see.

This was way too detailed to not have caused you deep emotional trauma.

I dont trust anything with this amount of detail, the story should tell itself.

she stopped by the asian boy, grabbed him by his hand and started slowly peeling down his jacket sleeve, like it were a foreskin.
Why did you have to say it like that :feelspuke:

Niggas acting like this cannot realistically happen, sub8 theory is an unsubstantiated meme.

This was completely possible pre-social media.

Let me guess he looks like this:
Henry golding

If I was larping I would cartoonishly exaggerate and put in some bj's in school bathrooms to cultivate outrage.

Niggas acting like this cannot realistically happen, sub8 theory is an unsubstantiated meme.

This was completely possible pre-social media.
This was in 2009 at the height of the emo 'cutecel' frenzy when online dating wasn't a thing yet, and in a small town.
Let me guess he looks like this:
View attachment 260180
More like a pound shop Kpop pretty boy. Less masculine.

that's a nice novel you are writing

I guess she missed her Japanese boy. :feelsUgh:

Just be rice theory
0OIHVXP.jpg

Did he look like this?

Last edited:
Larpius Maximus

I knew it was over the moment I saw her big sparkling eyes look right through me. "He's there, he's there! Do you see him?" she asked, exhilarated while bouncing up and down like a little girl. The question wasn't so much addressed at me, as it was rather a rhetorical expression of her excitement.

"See what?" I asked her, but before I could get a grasp of what was happening her friend came from behind and said "is he still there?" as they both peaked trough the classroom door, trying to steal some glances unnoticed. "He isn't even that good looking at all!" one of the other girls yelled across the class. "C'mon, he is one of the cutest guys at our school right now!" she replied back. Already jealous, I went see who exactly was she fawning over.

I immediately understood where the disagreement came from. There was this tall, lanky asian boy with a emo fringe, one of the few ethnics at our majority white high school elegantly leaning with his back on the locker in the school corridor with a chain around his skinny jeans. Hardly a Chang, but for those times good looking enough to successfully run a strong niche game in a backwoods town during an era not yet corrupted by mass social media.

For the next few months I watched as her infatuation with him grew together with my beta boy jealousy. This was one of the most desired girls in my class with long brown hair, hourglass shaped body, d cups, and a plump ass. Or as the class clowncel put it "I would sell my mother if I could just lean my cock on one of her ass cheeks!" We were all jealous.

I learned a lot about attraction in those days. She tried just about anything short from a cold approach to get his attention. During recess she and her friend would go outside, just to see him smoking in the school yard, and then return talking to each other loudly "he def likes you, didn't you see how he looked at you?" For the curious, this is how a girls projection looks like.

One class ended early and I was waiting for some mates behind the school, the asian badboy was there, sitting on a retaining wall near the steps that were a narrow pathway that lead to the street. The girl came alone this time and I tried to yell "hey Becca! your luv is here!", embarrassed she tried to shush me, gave me the finger and left for home. Little did I know that my smirk would be wiped off my face in the next sixty seconds.

As she walked towards the stairs she stopped by the asian boy, grabbed him by his hand and started slowly peeling down his jacket sleeve, like it were a foreskin. I then heard her say "ouuuhhhhh what is this, c'mon let me see it!", her body leaning towards him, her long hair touching his knees, sliding her hand up and down his tatted porcelain white skin -- they were now within kissing range -- but the badboy didn't flinch. She adjusted his sleeve back again and said out loud" you know... I really like it ", negging for a respone, but he just took another inhale.

She bounced away, turning back one more time to look at him, but he never said a word back. It made no sense. But it reeked of confidence. Not the kind of forced confidence PUA's teaches, but a cocky attitude badboys like him naturally developed in the face of abundance. For him this certainly wasn't the first time a white girl expressed a desire so openly.

tl;dr: He experienced what ER dreamed of, without doing nothing.

How long ago was this?

ricecels confirmed locationcels
you just gotta Westmaxx and you'll slay

jus tbe asian

Yikes !!!

r/thathappend
r/creative writing

Read every word

What is so unbelievable about it?

I guess you're good at writing, to say the least, but this is a fictitious story. May I ask what country this "school" is located? What year did this happen?

Larpius Maximus
I guess you're good at writing, to say the least, but this is a fictitious story. May I ask what country this "school" is located? What year did this happen?
In Russia it could happen probably, there was tall kazakh rice in my school who was pretty popular, hes pretty masculine looking and pleasant to look at

Last edited:

I'm recalling this from my memory that goes back to the year 2009 and throughout the spring of 2010. There were two things that worked to his advantage: that this happened in a small town in western Europe before online dating became a thing and that it was near the end when emo and scene subcultures reached their peak in the mainstream. What people who weren't teens during the emo craze don't understand is that a portion of teen girls adored the 'cutecel' look. The asian guy in question looked good within the context of that particular aesthetic that complimented his delicate looks. But today subcultures, for men at least, are pretty much dead. In Europe, if you can't pull off the standard Hitler Youth look -- you're screwed, so it's no wonder ricecels are fucked.

Last edited:
that's a nice novel you are writing
Larpius Maximus

Were you home-schooled? Didn't your mothers ever let you leave the house once a while? I need to know which layer of dwellerdom are we talking here. Flirting like this is part and pracel of every high school environment. Can't believe I'm arguing whether girls flirt with boys they find attractive, on a incel forum of all places.

Last edited:
this reads like a r/aznmasculinity fanfic. Nice LARPing