Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy commits suicide after living our life for 1 week

C

Crookout25

Greycel
  • Emily Owen, 19, from Norfolk passed away in hospital following a suicide attempt
  • Family said she was unable to cope 'with her world closing in, being stuck inside'
  • She was 'concerned about coronavirus and mental health impacts of isolation'
  • Her sister said Emily was diagnosed with high-functioning autism (JFL) and 'had a daily battle to fit in and conform to social norms'

her instagram : https://www.instagram.com/emilyowen_xo/

She’s definitely no Stacy jfl

Stacy? She is 6/10 at most

E8DB1EBF 3471 4C00 95BB 864ABAE9D650

Its so funny that people tell us we dont need sex, girlfriends or friends to survive. But when they are in the same position as us they kill themselves. Her death is a great example to show how retarded normies are

We possess strong mental fortitude

Good riddance.

In her sub 20 she looked like a used whore. Also big ass + short legs.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How long did she go without Chad? A week?

No coping skills at all

Jfl, all the memes are true. They really couldn't survive when put in our shoes for very long.

High functioning autism lmao. That’s exactly what I have and I’ve been alone for fucking YEARS.

More proof incels are the true master race

Its so funny that people tell us we dont need sex, girlfriends or friends to survive. But when they are in the same position as us they kill themselves. Her death is a great example to show how retarded normies are
NPCs are so pathetic JFL

And no loss, because cunt would not give me sam fak anyway

She is weak and pathetic. But all foids are anyway!

I've been KHHV since birth. I'm 31 now.

If an incel kills himself because of loneliness, noone cares.
If a woman kills herself because of loneliness, it's in the news immediately.

It was over for sub 8 men from the very beginning

God they are a FUCKING JOKE.

Inb4 "that isnt even stacy" from some retard.

If an incel kills himself because of loneliness, noone cares.
If a woman kills herself because of loneliness, it's in the news immediately.

It was over for sub 8 men from the very beginning
Jfl, all the memes are true. They really couldn't survive when put in our shoes for very long.

And nothing of value was lost

LMAO
coronavirus is too based for this shitty world

Is she legit stacy-lite or normie tier facially?

She should have improved her personality

That hospital bed could’ve been used for a better reason

This can't be true man.

High functioning autism lmao. That’s exactly what I have and I’ve been alone for fucking YEARS.
Your old Avi was way better man and it suited your name, turn it back

She’s a 7/10.
She’s Chads sidekick when the real Stacy doesn’t want to fuck around.

I can’t believe this is happening. All the articles posted here about these idiots killing themselves because of the quarantine seems satirical.

I always thought this shit is a meme, but she literally killed herself just because she is stucked at home for a few weeks....
We incels are not only self aware but also much stronger than such friggin toilets

The incel coping and resolve cannot be defeated.

news btw some stacy killed herself omggg

Guess she choked on those tictacs.

I always thought this shit is a meme, but she literally killed herself just because she is stucked at home for a few weeks....
We incels are not only self aware but also much stronger than such friggin toilets

Not even weeks, literally just a week. 2020 is going to be epic thanks to the based Corona virus :feelskek:

When you simply have to press any key to win, and are too retarded to figure it out. Homer Simpson IQ.

You're not entitled to friendships, concerts/festivals, or anything that involves anyone other than yourself. :soy:

lebron-james-new-troll-face-27-in-a-row-e1458660004378.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back