Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy doesn't beat about the bush

OmegaBoy

OmegaBoy

Recruit
★★
As of a couple of weeks, warm/hot weather here in the Netherlands. Quite often I have sat around with my friends in the city, having something to drink outside.

I noticed some Stacies sitting next to us, was trying to get some eye contact with them. They noticed, they just ignored. Obviously I'm just an avarage Joe and no Chad, which essentially means here I should just accept some fat ugly fuck as to live my life with her. If you're just a slim girl here, the Chads are lining up for you.... kek...

After 5-10 min they were starting to talk about Chad and I felt I was starting to lose it. My hands were itching, so fucking tired of hearing the superficial bullshit again (oh hear so much of this crap lately if Im going out). Rest of the time I was sitting there I was just fantasizing about picking some stone from the ground and smash Stacy's skull with it. Thanks for spoiling my day (again) superficial bitch.

you should have beat her head in with the stone / then pull down her pants and smelled her "bush":feelscry:

fuckin hell I pity you living in Netherlands with there being tall Chads everywhere but at least you can smoke weed

The same thing basically happened to me a little over a week ago.

Stacy who loves a guys looks will make it known. Old news.