Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy gets run over by a based traincel (video)

Foids are fucking stupid. I've seen countless videos where they run out onto the street in the middle of traffic like this. They actually expect everybody to stop and get out of their way. I've noticed the same shit just walking around on a busy city street, foids will continue walking while looking at their phone without worry of anyone bumping into them, they expect everyone to gtfo of their way.
Exactly. You could even see in the video that by the time she noticed the train, she just stood there and froze in the middle of the tracks before it ran her over. If for that last second she could've sprinted back.

Even then, I'm pretty sure you could've saw and head the train coming.

I hope there was nothing of value in her bag that could have been damaged.:(

Is the train ok?

i always look left and right a few times before crossing train tracks. trains are very dangerous, but not dangerous as long as you possess self-accountability

i always look left and right a few times before crossing train tracks. trains are very dangerous, but not dangerous as long as you possess self-accountability
Good advice, as I'm someone who has actually explored subway tunnels and high-speed rail tracks.

Good advice, as I'm someone who has actually explored subway tunnels and high-speed rail tracks.
Same (Haven't been inside subway tunnels), but I'm around railroads quite often as well. Always gotta pay attention.

Just look left theory.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to not look before you cross train tracks in the middle of a train station? JFL

Give her the year's Darwin Award.

:feelsdevil:Glad she's dead
You're trying too hard.

d4cmxpg-f002f22a-ded6-42b6-84e8-a4e10df8d901.jpg
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::yes::yes::yes::lul::lul::lul::p:p:p:D:D:D:):):)

You're trying too hard.
You're probably a 14yo LARPer like
@Selinity , so I'll just put you on the ignore list. You'll expose yourself soon enough. Get some sleep so you can stay awake during class!

Last edited:
Lifefuel, I watched it about 20 times

in bestgore there were always videos of foids that were run over for not looking. foids are like those horses that have their eyes covered and only look straight ahead.

Trains aren't small things. There's literally no way you could not see a huge chunk of metal coming down and not wait for it or try and run fast to get past it or something.

It could happen to anyone WHO IS FUCKING STUPID!
She didn't look at all, that's her mistake. Probably knew that there was a train somewhere but in the middle of commotion her ear failed to locate where exactly it was coming from.

There were two trains. It's actually not uncommon for people to die because they heard a train, saw a train, but didn't realize there was a second train.

Never assume that there is only one train coming from a single direction. Basic railroad crossing safety tip.

mogs me. im an urbexer but havent had the balls to try that out.

Suicide, at least what I think, she stopped in the middle and kneeled when she saw the train coming.

mogs me. im an urbexer but havent had the balls to try that out.
Yeah, I do get scared as shit going to those places, but I try not to spend too much time on the tracks and step to the side as much as possible. But I go with my friends and they push me to it, sometimes.
She would have made it across if kept walking by the looks of it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZYDc_yR0qA&bpctr=1614024994

In her case she should have stopped walking.

Already posted that vid.
Do you guys remember this other case of a foid having a train run on her?

Do you guys remember this other case of a foid having a train run on her?

fate makes you think, there have many times where death was very close to me.
also, female versus male brain in action in this video.

females have lower spatial ability, and no quick thinking.

Last edited:
fate makes you think, there have many times where death was very close to me.
Same here, I've been through a few situations like that even as a kid.
also, female versus male brain in action in this video.
Yeah, they always either just stand there or just try to run for it. But good riddance for her trying to get that divorce to go after her husband's resources and their kids.

She froze, had enough time to throw her body to the other side.

Should have listen to parents not to play in da streets and stay in mum basement

or maybe

just dont cross an active rail line

trains are big and loud and on tracks
Yeah, as if the rail crossing signal and the barriers and the sound of an incoming train aren't enough to deter them.