Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy gets run over by a based traincel (video)

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★

24 year old Polina Petrova had a great life ahead of her. She worked hard and planned on buying her own appartment, and bought a trip to Cuba a few days ago. Before setting out she decided to visit her brother and borrow a GoPro action cam and a powerbank. From there she planned to take a taxi to the train station and make it to the airport in Koltsovo on a train.

But the taxi driver was being late and Polina had to run to the station on foot. As a result the young woman didn't notice a train coming and got under the steel wheels. Her disfigured body was brought to the mortuary.

Tldr: another day, another privileged (and rich, a trip to Cuba is no joke a deal here in the northern pakhomia) foid fell prey to the natural selection. Rest in piss, privileged cunt.

Last edited:
She looks good for a 24 year old

I thought she was into suicide

Dumb bitch was probably looking at her cellphone while crossing the tracks, BasedTrain.

Life fuel for morticiancels

Dumb bitch was probably looking at her cellphone while crossing the tracks, BasedTrain.
Could happen to anyone tbh. Multiple trains coming and going from all sides, terrible ruckus and noise everywhere around you, you are in a rush to get on a train yourself etc etc. Too many distracting factors.

Could happen to anyone tbh. Multiple trains coming and going from all sides, terrible ruckus and noise everywhere around you, you are in a rush to get on a train yourself etc etc. Too many distracting factors.
Trains aren't small things. There's literally no way you could not see a huge chunk of metal coming down and not wait for it or try and run fast to get past it or something.

It could happen to anyone WHO IS FUCKING STUPID!

Trains aren't small things. There's literally no way you could not see a huge chunk of metal coming down and not wait for it or try and run fast to get past it or something.

She didn't look at all, that's her mistake. Probably knew that there was a train somewhere but in the middle of commotion her ear failed to locate where exactly it was coming from.

Last edited:
She didn't look at all, that's her mistake. Probably knew that there was a train somewhere but in the middle of commotion her ear failed to locate where exactly it was coming from.
Meaning it wouldn't happen to anyone. Smart people look where they're going.

I don't have to wonder if her hair is real or not. Dumb blondes fit her perfectly.

You can just tell how egotistical, stuck up and pretentious she must've been from the way she took those heavily filtered selfies and pics everywhere she went.
Just imagine her reaction if one of us ever approached her.

Lifefuel seeing the train run over her ngl.

She was just Tindering in her cellphone, selecting Chads like a predator chooses his prey.

I could tell she was Russian before even watching the video. I guess they have a look. A reminder to all, look both ways before you cross the train tracks

How can someone be so nonchalant about crossing a train track ?

good one. i bet she still had cum in her mouth while she was moaning with the train on top of her.

I could tell she was Russian before even watching the video. I guess they have a look. A reminder to all, look both ways before you cross the train tracks
yeah her mug especially in the third pic just reeks of a typical natashka in fakeup. That skull, lips, lower third overall gives away her slav foid phenotype
She was just Tindering in her cellphone, selecting Chads like a predator chooses his prey.
Why, haven't you noticed the orthodox cross on her neck? She was a traditional slav woman, the dream of any western tradcoper. That's not her way.

Last edited:
This is fucking hilarious.

notice how she reacts in that 1 second after it sinks in that she fucked up?

she holds her hand up to signal the train to stop and moves the baggage a distance away from her body and the train.
her reaction is not to take a step, she doesn't freeze still either. her trained reaction in the face of a problem is to signal someone else to solve the problem for her.

"train, you have to stop!"

followed up by her cowering half a moment later as if she is waiting for superman to jump in.

it generally takes a second to react to a surprising situation if you aren't trained to react, but the way in which she reacts is very telling of the kind of person you see in that video.
good one. i bet she still had cum in her mouth while she was moaning with the train on top of her.
:feelskek:

Last edited:
This is fucking hilarious.

notice how she reacts in that 1 second after it sinks in that she fucked up?

she holds her hand up to signal the train to stop and moves the baggage a distance away from her body and the train.
her reaction is not to take a step, she doesn't freeze still either. her trained reaction in the face of a problem is to signal someone else to solve the problem for her.

"train, you have to stop!"

followed up by her cowering half a moment later as if she is waiting for superman to jump in.

it generally takes a second to react to a surprising situation if you aren't trained to react, but the way in which she reacts is very telling of the kind of person you see in that video.

:feelskek:
Don't know man, to me it looks like she was just petrified from shock. Though that raising a hand was pretty weird, as if learned mechanically. Maybe she underestimated the danger or some shit and only then cowered when realized that the crashing was imminent. Ngl watching how a human reacts in the face of an imminent death creeps the shit out of me sometimes.

Last edited:
She just kinda looked at it. Shock is a brutal thing

Don't know man, to me it looks like she was just petrified from shock.
she was definitely shocked i'm sure. but that moment of shock looks a bit different for everyone if you subject them to such a situation.
that's the interesting bit about it. why do you think bullies test out how people react if they subject them to certain situations?
they want to see how you react, how it looks like when you flip out or if you do anything at all. if the reactions were always the same there would be no "fun" in subjecting the guinea pigs to these social experiments.

She just kinda looked at it. Shock is a brutal thing
russian women are literally the devil that slavcels drink themselves to death, I don't feel bad for her at all

russian women are literally the devil that slavcels drink themselves to death, I don't feel bad for her at all
She could've made someone like me happy, but instead chose to die under the train. Her loss.

Based, how stupid do you have to be to walk right in front of a TRAIN!?

Even after everything foids did to me, I'm still unable to desire pleasure from such occurrences.

Natural selection.
Splatter Bonus!

IdealHelplessHerculesbeetle size restricted

Last edited:
How...how do you not notice a TRAIN coming??? They aren't exactly stealthy.

She's fine. She's used to having trains run on her.

Jfl look at her naked legs and high heels during cold winters on a train station. Good riddance

Also this.^^^
She could've made someone like me happy, but instead chose to die under the train. Her loss.
I feel like this anymore as well, I've basically lost all sympathy for women or females everywhere.

Whenever something bad or horrific happens to them my first response in my mind is always, good.

An entire bus of females could explode killing all those onboard and I just don't give a damn anymore, it pleases me.

That's funny, what is this from?

Last edited:
haha dumbass got BTFO'd

View attachment 412620View attachment 412621View attachment 412622View attachment 412623

24 year old Polina Petrova had a great life ahead of her. She worked hard and planned on buying her own appartment, and bought a trip to Cuba a few days ago. Before setting out she decided to visit her brother and borrow a GoPro action cam and a powerbank. From there she planned to take a taxi to the train station and make it to the airport in Koltsovo on a train.

But the taxi driver was being late and Polina had to run to the station on foot. As a result the young woman didn't notice a train coming and got under the steel wheels. Her disfigured body was brought to the mortuary.

Tldr: another day, another privileged (and rich, a trip to Cuba is no joke a deal here in the northern pakhomia) foid fell prey to the natural selection. Rest in piss, privileged cunt.
"Chad only" tier cunt

Nothing of value was lost

@TheSecondComing thoughts?

Is the media blaming the uber driver?

View attachment 412620View attachment 412621View attachment 412622View attachment 412623

Natural selection

The is the type of "running a train" on a foid that I'd like to see.

Foids are fucking stupid. I've seen countless videos where they run out onto the street in the middle of traffic like this. They actually expect everybody to stop and get out of their way. I've noticed the same shit just walking around on a busy city street, foids will continue walking while looking at their phone without worry of anyone bumping into them, they expect everyone to gtfo of their way.