Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy here, Stacy there

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
FUCKING STACIES. The entire classroom is filled with them. I can't find a place to sit at where I won't have one near me. I can't handle sui fuel
in a close range. The other day I was about to cry after sitting next to a Stacy for two hours and having to endure her cold and disgusted
attitude towards me. If I was Chad she would have invited me to her house. I have to get my deegree ASAP so that I can live in isolation.
I can't take it anyomore. Being in a room full of young fertile prime cuties you won't have sex with is POISON for my mind. You CANNOT
be a sane and happy man IF you haven't had passionate sex with at least on of these bitches. I NEED CHAD GENES NOWWW!!!!

Why don't u just shamelessly say something to her man? If you actually did talk to her, and she was rude and dismissive, then she's a dumb, entitled cunt. Who cares what she thinks?

If she thinks you're a creep, then you won at creeping out some Normie scum. If not, it might lead to you getting laid.

wincel said:
Why don't u just shamelessly say something to her man? If you actually did talk to her, and she was rude and dismissive, then she's a dumb, entitled cunt. Who cares what she thinks?

If she thinks you're a creep, then you won at creeping out some Normie scum. If not, it might lead to you getting laid.

Why is she dumb and entitled if she rejectes my subhumantiy? Also, I have talked to countless girls so far and it only led to rejection. It's over. The "just talk to her" meme needs to die. If you have the looks she wants then it happens on it's own. No need to force a conversation on her like you propose.

incelaman said:
wincel said:

Why is she dumb and entitled if she rejectes my subhumantiy? Also, I have talked to countless girls so far and it only led to rejection. It's over. The "just talk to her" meme needs to die. If you have the looks she wants then it happens on it's own. No need to force a conversation on her like you propose.

No man! You didn't even try to talk to this femoid. You don't know. Look, the "just talk to her" shit is bullshit in that it isn't sufficient for success. However, it is necessary for success. If you don't talk to these girls, you have already selected yourself out. If you didn't even talk to her, for all you know, she seemed aloof purely because she was thinking "this guy has been sitting here for 2 hrs next to me and didn't even smile or say hello". Just say something. ANYTHING. Just test her. See if she even replies and talks to you. If she doesn't even bother to talk to you, and just answers with one word responses, then yes, she is a cunt. You will get rejected for your looks, but few people will reject a conversation entirely...especially not in a classroom setting. If you don't try, you will never escape it.

wincel said:
incelaman said:
wincel said:

No man! You didn't even try to talk to this femoid. You don't know. Look, the "just talk to her" shit is bullshit in that it isn't sufficient for success. However, it is necessary for success. If you don't talk to these girls, you have already selected yourself out. If you didn't even talk to her, for all you know, she seemed aloof purely because she was thinking "this guy has been sitting here for 2 hrs next to me and didn't even smile or say hello". Just say something. ANYTHING. Just test her. See if she even replies and talks to you. If she doesn't even bother to talk to you, and just answers with one word responses, then yes, she is a cunt. You will get rejected for your looks, but few people will reject a conversation entirely...especially not in a classroom setting. If you don't try, you will never escape it.

I know form past experiences and from observing what others do. Noone got laid just by talking to a girl next to him in class. NOONE. NATURE has selected me out by providing me with subhuman genes. GTFO with your coping shit. You are not an incel. You are one of these blue pill catechists who try to give us false hope so that we will repress our anger and not rebel against society and contend our rigttful celibacy alllowance.

incelaman said:
wincel said:
incelaman said:
wincel said:

I know form past experiences and from observing what others do. Noone got laid just by talking to a girl next to him in class. NOONE. NATURE has selected me out by providing me with subhuman genes. GTFO with your coping shit. You are not an incel. You are one of these blue pill catechists who try to give us false hope so that we will repress our anger and not rebel against society and contend our rigttful celibacy alllowance.

Are you fucking retarded? I just told you that no one gets laid just by talking. But that is how any kind of interaction has to start. You need to grow some balls and take fucking risks. I told you it isn't sufficient, but it IS necessary. You telling me I am not incel seriously pisses me off. You fucking entitled piece of shit. I have gone 29 FUCKING YEARS alone. You son of a bitch. Listen to what I fucking tell you. I am telling you because I made the same fucking mistakes. If you don't even try, nothing will ever happen at all. If you at least try, yes you will fail and get rejected a lot, but there is at least a tiny fucking chance someone may actually like you.

wincel said:
incelaman said:
wincel said:
incelaman said:

Are you fucking retarded? I just told you that no one gets laid just by talking. But that is how any kind of interaction has to start. You need to grow some balls and take fucking risks. I told you it isn't sufficient, but it IS necessary. You telling me I am not incel seriously pisses me off. You fucking entitled piece of shit. I have gone 29 FUCKING YEARS alone. You son of a bitch. Listen to what I fucking tell you. I am telling you because I made the same fucking mistakes. If you don't even try, nothing will ever happen at all. If you at least try, yes you will fail and get rejected a lot, but there is at least a tiny fucking chance someone may actually like you.

Sex happens because of PHYSICAL ATTRACTION. If that exists then merely talking will escalate to it. You think I haven't tried? Even below average girls most guys find unattractive won't give me a second look. How the fuck am I entitled? I'm not expecting them to talk to ME cause I am SUBHUMAN. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here. It's fucking over. I can't remember a SINGLE time I have spoken to a girl and she seemed REMOTELY interested. You might be an oldcel but you are certaintly a blue pilled one. There is no escape.

incelaman said:
wincel said:
incelaman said:
wincel said:

Sex happens because of PHYSICAL ATTRACTION. If that exists then merely talking will escalate to it. You think I haven't tried? Even below average girls most guys find unattractive won't give me a second look. How the fuck am I entitled? I'm not expecting them to talk to ME cause I am SUBHUMAN. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here. It's fucking over. I can't remember a SINGLE time I have spoken to a girl and she seemed REMOTELY interested. You might be an oldcel but you are certaintly a blue pilled one. There is no escape.

Again...are you even reading what I said? Merely talking does not escalate to it automatically. You have to push it in that direction. You are entitled by acting smug and thinking you are somehow more of an authentic incel, when you are really just a coward who won't even try. I am sure you tried before, but you tell me now you just sit there like a mouthbreathing fucktard when a girl is next to you for 2 hrs. You aren't trying anymore. You aren't "subhuman." You are the bottom tier of human. Try harder, and something might work out. It might not also. I am not giving you false hope. I am saying if you stop trying as you have, nothing will ever work out period. It's that simple. You only need to find 1 girl that wants you. You've probably seriously only tried talking to like 20 girls in any serious attempt at romance/friendship. You need to try to talk to HUNDREDS of girls before you will find one that might even say yes to a date. After that it will seriously take anywhere from 5 to 30 dates before you would probably become comfortable escalating to something more depending on you and the girl. You only have so much time to do something on this earth.

incelaman said:
I can't remember a SINGLE time I have spoken to a girl and she seemed REMOTELY interested.

This. This is just so fucked up. And it's not only in romantic sense, people in general just don't seem to give a damn about what you have to say. All your relationships are based on being the active side, which is pure pain when shitty life experiences have made you avoid them.

Spaceman said:
incelaman said:
I can't remember a SINGLE time I have spoken to a girl and she seemed REMOTELY interested.

This. This is just so fucked up. And it's not only in romantic sense, people in general just don't seem to give a damn about what you have to say. All your relationships are based on being the active side, which is pure pain when shitty life experiences have made you avoid them.

If you are Chad everyone asks you stuff and want to get to know you. If you are incel no matter how many conversations you initiate NOONE will give a fuck. I you have to be ALWAYS be active then just give up. I remember, I approached my high school crush 6 years ago and unless I asked her something she would not speak. It was like interviewing her. She didn't care just like everyone else.

wincel said:
incelaman said:
wincel said:
incelaman said:

Again...are you even reading what I said? Merely talking does not escalate to it automatically. You have to push it in that direction. You are entitled by acting smug and thinking you are somehow more of an authentic incel, when you are really just a coward who won't even try. I am sure you tried before, but you tell me now you just sit there like a mouthbreathing fucktard when a girl is next to you for 2 hrs. You aren't trying anymore. You aren't "subhuman." You are the bottom tier of human. Try harder, and something might work out. It might not also. I am not giving you false hope. I am saying if you stop trying as you have, nothing will ever work out period. It's that simple. You only need to find 1 girl that wants you. You've probably seriously only tried talking to like 20 girls in any serious attempt at romance/friendship. You need to try to talk to HUNDREDS of girls before you will find one that might even say yes to a date. After that it will seriously take anywhere from 5 to 30 dates before you would probably become comfortable escalating to something more depending on you and the girl. You only have so much time to do something on this earth.

Who am I a coward when I have told you that I have made countless attempts to get pussy? If you saw her facial expression of disdain you would have second thoughts about talking to her. Human=sexually active, incel=subhuman therefore. But NOTHING will work out. Miracles wont happen and actively approaching girls in front of others and getting rejected will just humiliate me even more. The whole numbers game meme is cope. 20 girls is a good statistic.

Stacy’s are everywhere