Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stacy is asking for my chadfishes phone number. WTF TO I DO?????? HELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I didnt think this far but holy shit my chadfish worked perfectly and I got females freaking out that this hot guy matched them.
Now I'm deep into conversation with some stacy and shes asking for my number, wtf do I do??????
I dont wanna fuck this up

You're supposed to have a backup phone number on another app. "Textme" is what @Reddit_is_for_cucks uses I believe

buy a burner phone or something at 7-11

You're supposed to have a backup phone number on another app. "Textme" is what @Reddit_is_for_cucks uses I believe
Jesus christ I'm slow.
Now some whore is asking for my snapchat, wtf do I do?????

Umm fuck what up? You don't have anything to fuck up. You're not the chad, you're just an incel using fake photos. This will never lead to sex or a relationship or anything so just forget it. Go play some video games or drink some alcohol

I didnt think this far but holy shit my chadfish worked perfectly and I got females freaking out that this hot guy matched them.
Now I'm deep into conversation with some stacy and shes asking for my number, wtf do I do??????
I dont wanna fuck this up
You could use google voice as well.

Jesus christ I'm slow.
Now some whore is asking for my snapchat, wtf do I do?????
JFL at not having a chadfish snapchat, either way it's pretty much over at this point if you cant provide a number. Best you could do is lie and say you dont use those kinds of apps.

Without a snap/insta you're pretty fucked, what kind of chad doesnt have those active?
Yeah but wouldnt they notice that it's completely new?
JFL most likely :feelskek:

Umm fuck what up? You don't have anything to fuck up. You're not the chad, you're just an incel using fake photos. This will never lead to sex or a relationship or anything so just forget it. Go play some video games or drink some alcohol
I know that but I'm still getting a high from all this validation coming toward me rn. I can feel the power that Chad feels. I feel invincible right now
JFL at not having a chadfish snapchat, either way it's pretty much over at this point if you cant provide a number. Best you could do is lie and say you dont use those kinds of apps.

Without a snap/insta you're pretty fucked, what kind of chad doesnt have those active?

Damn I'm a sperg, I shoulda made a snapchat for Chad a month ago and waited to start chadfishing

Outside of research purposes I never understood the point of chadfishing.

It would just make me depressed

I know that but I'm still getting a high from all this validation coming toward me rn. I can feel the power that Chad feels. I feel invincible right now

Damn I'm a sperg, I shoulda made a snapchat for Chad a month ago and waited to start chadfishing

Check your chat man, I want to tell you something

what would happen if Chad had a new snap you think? Foids are gonna get grossed out by a hot guy for snapchat related reasons?

Maybe I'll get depressed in the long run but right now I feel high as hell because of the validation coming my way from females thinking I'm chad.
You should honestly do it if you truly want to see what Chad lives like. I could never have imagined it's this much success. I'm literally getting flooded with ten messages every minute from multiple females being horney for chad

It's to further reinforce and remove doubts about the blackpill in oneself.

You never know .....

What about that old guy that fucked over a 100 women by chadfishing because he told them to blindfold themselves?

thats the only way lol.

im way too high inhib for that shit though

You dumbass, do you not have a burner phone? Depending on where you live you can actually get a burner app.

Tell her you don't give phone number to stranger and give her your fake snapchat account instead.

Last edited:
Tell her that you will give her your number only if she sends nudes first. After that block her and go for the next one.

Give her a phone number of some low life thug should fix the bitch right up.

Tell her that you will give her your number only if she sends nudes first. After that block her and go for the next one.
Avogadro's number IQ

Are you here for the male model?

Just say something like "gimme yours"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back