Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Stacy is proud to be a thot

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

As an incel, seeing a stacy and her boyfriend is suicidefuel.We won’t experience sex in our life. I’m a 22 year old virgin while people 4 years younger have sex all day

This makes me SICK

At least the child isn't born autistic

Married at 20 is not typical thot behaviour

If both kids are from the same guy can’t really call her a thot unless you’re a religtard. Had her kids young by one guy, that’s as good as a foid can do these days. Now if the first child is another mans, this is utter trash.

"Married to my high school sweetheart"

"We’ve been through so much. Meeting at 16, getting pregnant at 18, married at 20, another baby at 21, going separate ways at 24, with the whole world watching us, to growing up, growing apart, and coming back together at 25. Today is 9 years that I’ve known and loved you."

:woke: :feelsree:

Atleast for her defence she got pregnant at the age I believe women should be pregnant.

This is the opposite of thot.

at least they are white

Smart foid, knows she's going to get bored eventually and strive for chad cock. Might as well divorce rape for early betabux economy before hitting the wall

at least she didnt wait until she's 30 so she can use a betabuxx then divorce-rape him and make him pay child support.

Smart foid, knows she's going to get bored eventually and strive for chad cock. Might as well divorce rape for early betabux economy before hitting the wall
She’s in her SMV peak she could fuck tons of chads

Tbh she got married at a young age instead of sleeping around, so she's not a thot in my book, and the guy isn't a chad, just a tall normie.

Wtf are you talking about? She married and had children from the same guy. All at a normal age and not when she is too old (25+). She probably married the man who took her virginity. Of course he is 7/10+, but that is ok because she is a stacy.

This is the exact opposite of a thot.

Wtf are you talking about? She married and had children from the same guy. All at a normal age and not when she is too old (25+). She probably married the man who took her virginity. Of course he is 7/10+, but that is ok because she is a stacy.

This is the exact opposite of a thot.
Idk but she looks like a thot

I'm jelous that these kids can have such young parents

I respect that she didn't get abortion at 18
Not a typical thot for sure

As an incel, seeing a stacy and her boyfriend is suicidefuel.We won’t experience sex in our life. I’m a 22 year old virgin while people 4 years younger have sex all day

Everybody is gangsta until those "divorce papers" come in XDD.

chad never wears condoms or pulls out

And I'm 18 here rotting alone

This is literally the type of girls we dream of having. Sticking to one guy and having kids with him at such a young age, yet shes a thot? I dont get it

she bred at a good age and had both kids with the same father. that's pretty good in comparison to other foids.
she bred at a good age and had both kids with the same father. that's pretty good in comparison to other foids.

Last edited:
That kid will slay in the future

This is literally the type of girls we dream of having. Sticking to one guy and having kids with him at such a young age, yet shes a thot? I dont get it
Looks like a thot, had sex in her teen years. She’s a thot

The kids look like they will grow to be attractive. Good for them. Meanwhile I'm here 18 and still alone. My life has barely begun. Don't look forward to it

The kids look like they will grow to be attractive. Good for them. Meanwhile I'm here 18 and still alone. My life has barely begun. Don't look forward to it
I’m a virgin at age 22

It’s ok, she seems ok. The problem is that our lookmatches are fucking chads instead of us.

I will never experience this

Miroslav Krleža IQ

She didnt' racemix, respect to her