Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Stacy is proud to be a thot

This is good?
She isn't a thot whoring around, made a family young with a white man.

This is good?
She isn't a thot whoring around, made a family young with a white man.
She had teen sex before marriage. That’s a thot thing to do

This is literally the type of girls we dream of having. Sticking to one guy and having kids with him at such a young age, yet shes a thot? I dont get it
just coping and bitter they aren’t chad

Bred at a young age with perhaps her first boyfriend who is her looksmatch and kept him around. This is ideal female behavior. Just envious faggots here lol.

I bet she got married BECAUSE she’s pregnant
Who gives a fuck are you downie religtard? As long as there’s no evidence of her fucking other guys or getting an abortion, she’s fine.
Bred at a young age with perhaps her first boyfriend who is her looksmatch and kept him around. This is ideal female behavior. Just envious faggots here lol.
Exactly

Nigger are you high? How is she a thot? :waitwhat:

Who gives a fuck are you downie religtard? As long as there’s no evidence of her fucking other guys or getting an abortion, she’s fine.

Exactly
I bet the guys being cucked. Quit getting butthurt you foid worshipper
You’re A foid worshipper