Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy I’ve been chadfishing wants to FaceTime

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
What do I do?

she’s catching feelings man, sending me love hearts n shit :feelsbadman:

I don't get how @Reddit_is_for_cucks managed to navigate this hurdle

Ghost her you cuck. Tell her what an ugly whore she is and you were only msging her to pass the time

Ghost her you cuck.

Get her nudes and then ghost her for being ugly and disgusting. Dont do it just out of nowhere, do it once you see her naked, that way she really feels insecure.

Also don't try to hard with the insults, you want to be honestly disgusted and not come off as a bully or troll.

i mean i wouldnt ghost them. When they are that much into you thats the fun part.
just say you are camera shy. continue snapping her once a day and soon she will stop asking to ft

Send her a picture of @ThoughtfulCel, he's a Gigachad.

Send her a picture of @ThoughtfulCel, he's a Gigachad.

Handsomegorilla

Get her nudes and then ghost her for being ugly and disgusting. Dont do it just out of nowhere, do it once you see her naked, that way she really feels insecure.

Also don't try to hard with the insults, you want to be honestly disgusted and not come off as a bully or troll.
Send bob
Send vegine

say you are not trying to cuff, i dont have time for calls. maybe after we fuck and you give good head

Tbh , make her feel in love ,get her nudes pic and some high quality video of her praising Hitler and hating niggas . Then goast her . Let's her feel how much meaningless the human relationships are tbh
Share your some screenshots of your conv , we will help you

Crush her self esteem by telling her you fucked some other girl. Say shit like "sorry baby I was weak and slept with my ex, it was amazing sex that's all it was though". And then ghost her.

Print a picture of the Chad that you’re using and stick it on your face, then FaceTime her

Do this

give her an excuse, like ur rescuing kittens or something

Ghost her you cuck. Tell her what an ugly whore she is and you were only msging her to pass the time
This
Do it and share screenshots with us.

So I FaceTimed her and she’s keen to meet up

As soon as hell freezes over, and to fuck off

SHE LITERALLY SAID THIS

I AM NOT JOKING THATS THE FUNNIEST PART

SHE MEMED ME

Bluepillers : give you shitty advice on dating

Blackpillers : angry ghosting tips

I love you guys. Dunno'you.but i luv you.

So I FaceTimed her and she’s keen to meet up

As soon as hell freezes over, and to fuck off

SHE LITERALLY SAID THIS

I AM NOT JOKING THATS THE FUNNIEST PART

SHE MEMED ME
Did u show her your real face?

No I showed her a virtual reality hologram of Simon Nessman
You are a bluepilled fucking cuck for not destroying her ego when she thought you were the chad, instead you chugged on bluepills and thought she might actually like your subhuman face, fucking idiot

I woulda pulled the “I’m shy heehee” trick and avoided the facetime as a whole

You are a bluepilled fucking cuck for not destroying her ego when she thought you were the chad, instead you chugged on bluepills and thought she might actually like your subhuman face, fucking idiot
It was a joke you giga coping cuck, why on earth would I show my face to a stupid tinder slut? :feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i haven’t replied since the OP, will just leave it probably

Im not an asshole, I just wanna feel wanted every now and again, even if vicariously through a male models face, then I let the girl go

Absoluetly destroy her ego by wearing a mask and face cam her while saying she is a subhuman

It was a joke you giga coping cuck, why on earth would I show my face to a stupid tinder slut? :feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i haven’t replied since the OP, will just leave it probably

Im not an asshole, I just wanna feel wanted every now and again, even if vicariously through a male models face, then I let the girl go
Well ok then, but are you familiar with @Napoleon de Geso theory