Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Stacy "journalist" mocks low-tier male: "30-year-old evicted from parents' home speaks to CNN"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
A few points I just wanted to make:

1. I put "journalist" in apostrophes because this isn't real news. Why the fuck is this shit even on CNN? Slow news day?

2. This guy is not an incel. He has a son he lost custody of. JFL, I'm being mogged by a literal basement-dwelling NEET.

3. You can tell this guy has a Reddit account just by looking at him.

4. Notice her facial expression throughout -- it screams confusion and disgust. Even though he's not in the same room with her, and he isn't incel-tier, she is obviously repulsed by him since her SMV is exponentially higher than his.

5. Why the fuck would you go on national television to humiliate yourself?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7e-0X8lds

low tier becky at best tbh.

I always get angry when I see someone ridiculing NEETs. I'm not a NEET myself but I relate to them so much.

journalism is a joke, just gossip and catastrophism

He seems like a pre-tinder normie, or fallen chad who let himself go after marrying.

Fucker still has pretty good hair and facial features than 99% of this forum.

He can ascend if he puts his mind to it.

But this guy has just given up.

Likely divorce raped after Chads became freely available.

I remember this jfl, and yet I'm more pathetic than he is tbh.
2. This guy is not an incel. He has a son he lost custody of. JFL, I'm being mogged by a literal basement-dwelling NEET.
Yeah, goes to show how much good having a job is in regards to ascending.

He seems like a pre-tinder normie, or fallen chad who let himself go after marrying.

He mogs me. Guy needs to shave, though, what's the point in hiding your facial features if those features aren't subhuman?

He mogs me. Guy needs to shave, though, what's the point in hiding your facial features if those features aren't subhuman?
He needs to lose that weight.

I remember this guy. He sued his parents for making him leave, massive neet. Was hilarious watching him drive away after getting "evicted" from his parents house

A pre tinder normie things used to be not so fucked

Women are just naturally evil to all non chads

evan evan evan evan

can we fact check this in real time

Mogs me coz he has a kid.

She's not a Stacey she's a Karen.

5. Why the fuck would you go on national television to humiliate yourself?

IDK its like white losers tend to be extreme attention whores, ever notice that the only incels who outed themselves on news and media networks are white, to them the attention is worth the humiliation JFL

@jackbud
@BrendioEEE

Are two examples of this

Imagine literally going in front of the world to announce that you are a loser, they literally get nothing (objective) out of it but they still do it

Well, tbh dude was a FBI informant/fed.

He BECAME an FBI informant, that might have something to do with him being an attention whore, it made him feel special lol, there was probably some indication of this weakness in his posts which is why they reached out to him

He BECAME an FBI informant, that might have something to do with him being an attention whore, it made him feel special lol, there was probably some indication of this weakness in his posts which is why they reached out to him
Could've been angling for something like that from the start. Who knows. Certainly anybody that turns to that to begin with I can never seriously consider as ever had being an actual incel.

watching vid feels like looking in a mirror tbh

Cunt News Network

IDK its like white losers tend to be extreme attention whores,
ever notice that the only incels who outed themselves on news and media networks are white,
to them the attention is worth the humiliation JFL

@jackbud
@BrendioEEE

Are two examples of this

Imagine literally going in front of the world to announce that you are a loser, they literally get nothing (objective) out of it but they still do it
tbh can kind of relate to this in the past but backed off from the edge and it keeps calling me back
I think I could make a decent splash but then I'd be on the street

He BECAME an FBI informant,
that might have something to do with him being an attention whore,
it made him feel special lol,
there was probably some indication of this weakness in his posts which is why they reached out to him
my posts have such indications but they haven't approached me with such an offer :(

Why was there an FBI informant?

I'm glad to live in Western Europe were we have a welfare state and stuff.

Further I think that USA is the worst country for men like us. It's like bullying is their only culture.

Last edited:
This is CNN so I'm going to assume this anchor is a leftist, and I'm going to point our how leftists are all about protecting people against economic uncertainty, avoiding responsibilities and stuff, yet when it's about men refusing to leave the parents' nest they suddenly sound very right wing. She may as well have told him "Get a job !".

The thing is, many females leave their parents' place to go straight to their boyfriend's. Just today I've heard a story about such female :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m14o3zzVgE

Men usually don't have that option. If a guy can't find a job, leaving the parents' house is likely to mean homelessness. After all there is a reason homelessness is more prevalent amongst men.

If you're not especially gifted, gaining independence is a bit of a leap of faith. The metaphor of "leaving the nest" is very relevant IMHO, but it also shows how harsh the economic reality is for men who are not especially gifted.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxGuNJ-nEYg

I'm right wing, so I'm ok with that and I think this guy does need to get out of his parents' home, but hearing a female mocking him for being reluctant to do so gets on my nerves.

Last edited:
Weird as fuck, not as if there's anything there that would concern the feds.

The black pill is a matter of national security, no, international security

Imagine if this philosophy just got spread on mass to young males all over the world, especially in a country like China where the majority of men are low tier plebs that slave away their entire life for the elites to enjoy living, there would be mass chaos

All governments have an interest in the incel community right now

low tier becky? what? shes a stacy for sure. but given her age, maybe knock down a notch so stacylite? she looks 30-40 so shes not at her prime any more. but calling her a becky or a karen is just ridiculous.

for me personally she looks hot.

Yeah, some people on this forum have ridiculous standards

This guy is not an incel. He has a son he lost custody of

I haven't watched the video, but how do you know? incel = involuntary celibate. Most likely he is an incel.

The video says he has a son.

i.e. that means he has reproduced

mogs me

Yes, I read that from your original post. But he is likely still an incel, just not an ugly one or a hopeless case because of looks. And definitely not a truecel.

My dad is very much an incel even if he has a son (me). When my parents divorced 13 years ago, he has not gotten a new GF/wife even if trying hard. He has been incel more than 13 years, because they stopped having sex at least a few years before they divorced. They even slept separated (in the same house).

Not a Stacy. She's a Becky.

And even incel tier Michael ascended and had kids. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: No ascension for my truecel face.

I'm glad to live in Western Europe were we have a welfare state and stuff.

Further I think that USA is the worst country for men like us. It's like bullying is their only culture.
I know what you mean tbh

Yes, I read that from your original post. But he is likely still an incel, just not an ugly one or a hopeless case because of looks. And definitely not a truecel.

My dad is very much an incel even if he has a son (me). When my parents divorced 13 years ago, he has not gotten a new GF/wife even if trying hard. He has been incel more than 13 years, because they stopped having sex at least a few years before they divorced. They even slept separated (in the same house).

If it's not that hopeless, he's a volcel. He's a volcel because he's a lazy fuck. Unlike us it's not his genes that are the problem.