Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy just takes selfies in class and skips half of it but still passes

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I'm in math class sitting near a stacie and I noticed that 90% of the time she was just texting on her phone and I even saw her taking selfies and using those dog filters.
Then half way into class she just left and came back once the class ended to pick up her stuff.
Jfl subhumans like me have to bust our ass studying to pass while stacy just TeeHee's a couple of times and the simp professor passes her.

She’s prolly a sorority girl. I never see any Staceys anymore. Try asking her out and see her reaction

She’s prolly a sorority girl. I never see any Staceys anymore. Try asking her out and see her reaction
No theres no sororities around my school, and if I asked her out shed probably get her thugmaxxed Chad boyfriend to beat the shit out of me

they should have separate education facilities for ugly men. If you want to get an education you have to put yourself around nomies which makes you depressed and distracts from the work.

Life on TUTORIAL MODE smh

No theres no sororities around my school, and if I asked her out shed probably get her thugmaxxed Chad boyfriend to beat the shit out of me
Gymmax and beat the shit out of him.

Your college doesn’t have sororities? Then how do Staceys exist there?

Did you try pissing yourself in front of your professor? I'm sure he would pass you, if you did that.

Your college doesn’t have sororities? Then how do Staceys exist there?
It's a commuter school since it's in jew York city.
Isn't that the engineering department?
I wish, these days theres literally 6'4 Chad's invading the engineering and STEM subjects. Its obviously still mostly subhumans but the Chad's are starting to increase in number

I wish, these days theres literally 6'4 Chad's invading the engineering and STEM subjects. Its obviously still mostly subhumans but the Chad's are starting to increase in number
Can't they just fuck off and do modelling or work at their dad's company

They have to infiltrate incel territory too? No country for ugly men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back