★★★★★
42d 3h 30m
Take the fakeup off whore

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
20d 13h 3m
ALso of course its a 10+ minute video of her filming herself ranting about (and not even properly refuting) her own strawman arguments
The female intellect :feelshaha:

Jazavac

Jazavac

Localized celibacy
★★★★★
69d 2h 47m
the best thing to do is not watch it so you don't give her the interaction. i think google analytics pick up when you link it there and we open the thread because it auto embeds it, idk how that affects her "trendyness" rating or whatever they have in the algorithm.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
-
83d 20h 35m
That's not a stacy, I wouldn't even rape her.

I'd prefer blackpilled incels moved to a more lookism related label, since that's really the core of the blackpill, but I think the incel label is too engrained now.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
88d 10h 34m

and no you stupid cunt, us "feeling like we are owed sex" is NOT the reason we're virgins. the shit we type online is never said by us irl. we act completely different and LARP as bluepillers irl so how can that be the reason you naive retard?
This whore should be a sex slave, chained in a public space for public use

T

TheReaper

Legend
40d 8h 58m
lmao.
she really thinks that there are men who talk to women without an ulterior motive...
she doesn't realize that talking with holes is some kind of self-inflicted torture that we endure in order to get pussy.(sadly not in my case)

Last edited:
Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★
60d 17h 15m
why does kemper consider every girl without a facial deformity a stacy?

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
73d 6h 12m
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
73d 6h 12m
simps bad yet she begs for them on patreon

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
196d 11h 47m
She's not a stacy, not even a becky, her looksmatch picks up roadkill from the highway to eat later.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
facial deformity? JUST FUCKING L O FUCKING LOL

she looks like most stacys i've seen. you people have the most ridiculous definition of a stacy
She's not a stacy, not even a becky, her looksmatch picks up roadkill from the highway to eat later.
she isn't sub5. she's a stacy. most men would find her attractive, thus she's a stacy

the black dog

the black dog

lower than whale shit
★★★
15d 19h 12m
Foid radar activated. Danger, danger ugly ethnic manlet detected. Scanning post history on incels.co and related forums. DANGER, I repeat, DANGER, icky personality detected. Most likely thinks he's entitled to be treated with kindness and human decency. Initiate disgusted face and passive aggressively post on jewtube protocol.

coppernicus

coppernicus

Professional thread bumper
-
19d 9m
Just some foid encouraging her simps to donate her on Patreon and not feel ashamed about it. Nothing new in here.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
Foid radar activated. Danger, danger ugly ethnic manlet detected. Scanning post history on incels.co and related forums. DANGER, I repeat, DANGER, icky personality detected. Most likely thinks he's entitled to be treated with kindness and human decency. Initiate disgusted face and passive aggressively post on jewtube protocol.
Foids don’t have a personality detector

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★
29d 13h 58m
We are literally the inverse of simps in terms of ideology so I don’t really understand how you can make that comparison. The only similarity you can really draw from a “simp” and an incel is the desire for sex, however simps will attempt to have sex through relentlessly bending over backwards for females whereas incels have just accepted their lack of sex and have moved on.

shit like this is why nobody takes foids seriously on social media, literally drawing one similarity between people and claiming that it makes them the same. Absolute abhorrent joke of a video

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
People here have overly strict ratings

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
196d 11h 47m
she isn't sub5. she's a stacy. most men would find her attractive, thus she's a stacy
Only being exceptionally attractive would mean she's a stacy. The foid in that video might be fuckable to most men, but not hot like a stacy. An old foid is fuckable for most men too.

Here's another "stacy" that made a video about incels and simps.

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
Only being exceptionally attractive would mean she's a stacy. The foid in that video might be fuckable to most men, but not hot like a stacy. An old foid is fuckable for most men too.

Here's another "stacy" that made a video about incels and simps.

no most men don't wanna fuck an old foid. just cucks and betabuxxers do.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 5h 1m
Not one fucking second. Incels are literally the bane of a SIMP's existence, although you can make the case that you start a simp, and die an incel. BrendioEEE is one of the rare few whose cycle ran completely opposite to this paradigm.

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★
7d 13h 10m

and no you stupid cunt, us "feeling like we are owed sex" is NOT the reason we're virgins. the shit we type online is never said by us irl. we act completely different and LARP as bluepillers irl so how can that be the reason you naive retard?
Women are stupid, not even gonna bother

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
196d 11h 47m
HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
116d 19h 1m
Will not be giving her a single view.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
Most men are cucks who would definitely bang a 30+ year old.
Not young men and older men would still rather bang a young woman

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
196d 11h 47m
Not young men and older men would still rather bang a young woman
They would rather bang young foids, but they'd still fuck old ones. Plus there are many 30+ year old foids who are way hotter than the disgusting foid in the video.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
They would rather bang young foids, but they'd still fuck old ones. Plus there are many 30+ year old foids who are way hotter than the disgusting foid in the video.
No actually 30+ year olds are rarely hot.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Click on my signature
★★★★
49d 12h 15m
Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 12h 21m
indeed we are owed sex, we pay taxes, society must pay us as well.
Stupid cunt. This is why i stick to hookers. If incels are nice, we are only nice coz we need sex. Meanwhile asshole chads get plenty of sex.
she rejects simps because she's a stacy and fuck gigachads instead
Not a stacy. But tutorial mode nonetheless.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
Stupid cunt. This is why i stick to hookers. If incels are nice, we are only nice coz we need sex. Meanwhile asshole chads get plenty of sex.

Not a stacy. But tutorial mode nonetheless.
If she went to India every man would lineup in front of her

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★★
84d 6h 49m
She looks like a high tier becky, though without makeup she would be just a becky

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 12h 21m
S

Stutercel

Banned
-
12d 9h 8m
I mean the problem is the word incel has a billion different meanings now. I mean on a literal level, yeah simps usually are incels, but the problem is they'll try to also imply incel is a specific ideology, and that all of the people they dont like fall under it. Incels are now an ideology that simultaneously hates women but is also whiteknighting for them. We're also white supremacists because they dont like them so they also go under the incel umbrella. The term is fucked at this point.

I'd prefer blackpilled incels moved to a more lookism related label, since that's really the core of the blackpill, but I think the incel label is too engrained now.
No, it's fine like like this. I am happy simps and virgins soys are getting lumped up with us. Teach them a lesson about society

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
No, it's fine like like this. I am happy simps and virgins soys are getting lumped up with us. Teach them a lesson about society
Simps are pro women we are the opposite

S

Stutercel

Banned
-
12d 9h 8m
Simps are pro women we are the opposite
Yes but them getting lumped up with us despite doing everything they can to please women. Pleases me. They get what they fucking deserve

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
Yes but them getting lumped up with us despite doing everything they can to please women. Pleases me. They get what they fucking deserve
White knights r worse

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 12h 21m
Mostly just white foids. Its an ethnic thing. Most ethnics here would give up an arm to be with an average white foid. Fkin cucks.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
123d 15h 51m
Mostly just white foids. Its an ethnic thing. Most ethnics here would give up an arm to be with an average white foid. Fkin cucks.
No because some white foids aren’t even beckys. She’s just literally a stacy. She looks like most of the popular girls from my hs

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 12h 21m
No because some white foids aren’t even beckys. She’s just literally a stacy. She looks like most of the popular girls from my hs
Ya she'd have a lot of men after her. But all the features used to judge men are somehow thrown out the window when it comes to an ethnic male judging a white foid.