Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL stacy makes a video comparing us to simps

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

and no you stupid cunt, us "feeling like we are owed sex" is NOT the reason we're virgins. the shit we type online is never said by us irl. we act completely different and LARP as bluepillers irl so how can that be the reason you naive retard?

if she give me sec I will listen.

Doing her marketing for her is not too far from simping either.

The irony that there are so many simps in the comments.

She simply despises all men who are not chad just like every other foid, I'm not surprised she would lump in incels with simps, she knows deep down inside these men are ugly and she wouldn't even give the time of day to either an incel or a simp.

indeed we are owed sex, we pay taxes, society must pay us as well.

I mean the problem is the word incel has a billion different meanings now. I mean on a literal level, yeah simps usually are incels, but the problem is they'll try to also imply incel is a specific ideology, and that all of the people they dont like fall under it. Incels are now an ideology that simultaneously hates women but is also whiteknighting for them. We're also white supremacists because they dont like them so they also go under the incel umbrella. The term is fucked at this point.

I'd prefer blackpilled incels moved to a more lookism related label, since that's really the core of the blackpill, but I think the incel label is too engrained now.
Label is def scuffed tbh, it's misused about a often as the word literally jfl

I mean the problem is the word incel has a billion different meanings now. I mean on a literal level, yeah simps usually are incels, but the problem is they'll try to also imply incel is a specific ideology, and that all of the people they dont like fall under it. Incels are now an ideology that simultaneously hates women but is also whiteknighting for them. We're also white supremacists because they dont like them so they also go under the incel umbrella. The term is fucked at this point.

I'd prefer blackpilled incels moved to a more lookism related label, since that's really the core of the blackpill, but I think the incel label is too engrained now.
i don't see how incels could be white supremacists. white supremacists believe anyone who isn't white is scum and white people should dominate society and control and oppress all non-whites. how are we white supremacists?

"Stacy"
ZHYfo5r

Totally clicked and watched.

Seriously. I find it funny how they equate white knighting with incels, when ironically white knights will despise being called incel because they think begging for crumbs of pussy will help them avoid that label. In reality normies have turned "incel" into "person I don't like"

how is that not a stacy? seriously people here's definition of a stacy is WAAAAY too strict. according to your definition, like only .01% of foids are stacies. every single time i show a foid who would attract way more men than most women could, you guys say she's a becky. no she isn't. she isn't even close to being a becky, and don't say "muh fakeup" because most foids look less attractive without it

I mean at this point they're calling dudes with girlfriends incels, I've seen people call chads they disagreed with incels. It's fucking ridiculous. It's also this shit that lets them blame every shooting that has occured in the last two years on incels, as the word is so lacking in definition now practically anyone can be labelled incel.
even MRAs can be called incels

how is that not a stacy? seriously people here's definition of a stacy is WAAAAY too strict. according to your definition, like only .01% of foids are stacies. every single time i show a foid who would attract way more men than most women could, you guys say she's a becky. no she isn't. she isn't even close to being a becky, and don't say "muh fakeup" because most foids look less attractive without it
Not my taste, but I'd still hit

and no you stupid cunt, us "feeling like we are owed sex" is NOT the reason we're virgins. the shit we type online is never said by us irl. we act completely different and LARP as bluepillers irl so how can that be the reason you naive retard?

Why do you torture yourself to listening and reading trash that has no perception of reality?

Toilet doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about,

water is wet.

This tbh

@Edmund_Kemper is a tool tbh
advertising her video? that's bs. making fun of her vid is advertising it? people do this on here all the time

also dregster you need to stfu and stop gettging all mad because i make threads that you hate fuck off

Seriously. I find it funny how they equate white knighting with incels, when ironically white knights will despise being called incel because they think begging for crumbs of pussy will help them avoid that label. In reality normies have turned "incel" into "person I don't like"
Which is good.

Imagine a how a daily sexhaver will feel being called incel.

The label will discredit itself over time and holes will be temporarily called out for their bullshit.
advertising her video? that's bs. making fun of her vid is advertising it? people do this on here all the time

also dregster you need to stfu and stop gettging all mad because i make threads that you hate fuck off
Your threads are garbage. It seeks to put attention where attention isn't deserved, almost as if that is your purpose, by exposing us to this garbage.

A recurring theme for you on top of being suspected as being a Hole.

Over for you

@Total Imbecile

Dyed blonde hair, jew tier schnoz, pitch black eyes, NCT, nasty lip area, weak lower third, no bones whatsoever, buckteeth, alien skull, visible nasolabial folds, pounds of fakeup, visible eye bags, drawn on eyebrows, fake eyelashes etc. and on top of that she's ethnic

Last edited:
i'm sure most men would find her more attractive than a typical becky

Their thinking of every justification why we should be deprived the basic human rights: of companianship and sex. Soon feds will start profiling manlets and ogercels

Unattractive wannabe police lady.

Not gonna deal with this dumb slut and her enabling actual simps

What stacy she's make up maxxed high tier normie bitch

Dyed blonde hair, jew tier schnoz, pitch black eyes, NCT, nasty lip area, weak lower third, no bones whatsoever, buckteeth, alien skull, visible nasolabial folds, pounds of fakeup, visible eye bags, drawn on eyebrows, fake eyelashes etc. and on top of that she's ethnic
first, she isn't ethnic she's white. also, EVERY FOID WEARS FAKEUP. jesus christ how many times do i have to clarify. many foids look worse without fakeup. it's super rare for them to look like stacies without it. and i bet you a billion dollars she doesn't look different without it. also what do you mean "alien skull"? she has the skull of every single other foid in the world. and her nose doesn't look jewish it looks like a typical nose of a foid. also dying your hair blonde doesn't mean you are sub8.

if i took a real becky and her and asked random guys to rate them, TRUST ME they'd rate her much higher and even higher than many foids you guys call "stacies". she's a stacy. i can easily imagine her at parties with chads and being a cheerleader/pom
What stacy she's make up maxxed high tier normie bitch
she isn't a normie. she's a stacy. that's undeniable. enough muh fakeup argument. a becky doesn't wear much makeup and doesn't have the type of face she has. i assure you without makeup she'd still be stacy. i bet millions of bucks. for fuck sake, it's like you guys think that if a foid doesn't have all 1,000,000 very specific traits that a stacy has, she's automatically a becky. it's ridiculous. she's a stacy. she'd get way more tinder likes than a becky. if she asked out any guy, all of them would say yes. if she tried to become a model i bet she make it. i don't mean to foid worship but she's clearly a stacy. that isn't debatable

YouTube rewards engagement. Anything other than completely ignoring her (including downvoting) is rewarding her, not to mention that the video is monetized. When you posted this thread, you were basically telling us it's worth it to watch 13 minutes of her saying what all other normies having been saying about us. There's hundreds of videos like that, but this one (and another one posted today) are apparently worthy of our time because they were made by a blond foid.

first, she isn't ethnic she's white. also, EVERY FOID WEARS FAKEUP. jesus christ how many times do i have to clarify. many foids look worse without fakeup.
She's southern Italian which is ethnic, you can see the features on her face. If she was a model tier foid which you are telling me she is, she wouldn't need anywhere near that much makeup, fake eyelashes, and fake eyebrows. STOP DEFENDING HER YOU SIMP JFC. You're lower IQ than me if you think that rat is a PSL 8 :lul::lul::lul:
and i bet you a billion dollars she doesn't look different without it. also what do you mean "alien skull"? she has the skull of every single other foid in the world. and her nose doesn't look jewish it looks like a typical nose of a foid. also dying your hair blonde doesn't mean you are sub8.
Imagine actually coping this hard.

She's southern Italian which is ethnic, you can see the features on her face. If she was a model tier foid which you are telling me she is, she wouldn't need anywhere near that much makeup, fake eyelashes, and fake eyebrows. STOP DEFENDING HER YOU SIMP JFC. You're lower IQ than me if you think that rat is a PSL 8 :lul::lul::lul:

Imagine actually coping this hard.
italians aren't even ethnic. they're white. white white white. also, ethnic foids don't always have low decile. i've seen latino stacys before. an ethnic foids has a higher chance of stacydom than a ethnic man. also, EVERY MODEL WEARS MAKEUP. jesus. this isn't simping this just FACTS. i'm sorry but many beckys aren't considered attractive by all men. some men will get into you if you're becky but as much if you're stacy. believe me, if i took 1000 normal men and asked them to rate this foid, she'd receive mostly 8 9 or 10. i'm sorry if that offends you but it's true. i know for sure she could become a model or sorority girl if she fucking tried. this isn't even debatable. you guys think she has to have an extremely rare specific nose, extremely rare specific skull shape that only 0.0001% of foids have, and has to look like a gigastacy model who could make you ejaculate even without makeup or even hair. and if she doesn't fit all of these very strict traits, she's now a becky.

she is a stacy. deal with it. i know that fact offends you and you just wanna cope and think you mog her but she's a stacy. she would attract way more men than any becky or even stacylite. SHE. IS. A. STACY. 90% of men would consider her a stacy because most men don't have these mentally retarded super rare ideas of a stacy. seriously, 99% of the time you guys go "tHaT isN'T a StAcy"
YouTube rewards engagement. Anything other than completely ignoring her (including downvoting) is rewarding her, not to mention that the video is monetized. When you posted this thread, you were basically telling us it's worth it to watch 13 minutes of her saying what all other normies having been saying about us. There's hundreds of videos like that, but this one (and another one posted today) are apparently worthy of our time because they were made by a blond foid.
like as if she wouldn't get any views without this thread

if i took a real becky and her and asked random guys to rate them, TRUST ME they'd rate her much higher and even higher than many foids you guys call "stacies". she's a stacy. i can easily imagine her at parties with chads and being a cheerleader/pom
Why would I care for some random bluepilled NPC's opinion? They can't rate for shit.
she's a stacy. i can easily imagine her at parties with chads and being a cheerleader/pom
All foids go to parties with chads, and any foid can be a cheerleader if they wanted to. Cheerleaders aren't all blonde PSL 7+'s it's not 2003 anymore.

We are literally the inverse of simps in terms of ideology so I don’t really understand how you can make that comparison. The only similarity you can really draw from a “simp” and an incel is the desire for sex, however simps will attempt to have sex through relentlessly bending over backwards for females whereas incels have just accepted their lack of sex and have moved on.

shit like this is why nobody takes foids seriously on social media, literally drawing one similarity between people and claiming that it makes them the same. Absolute abhorrent joke of a video
Unattractive wannabe police lady.

Why would I care for some random bluepilled NPC's opinion? They can't rate for shit.

All foids go to parties with chads, and any foid can be a cheerleader if they wanted to. Cheerleaders aren't all blonde PSL 7+'s it's not 2003 anymore.
if you think all foids party you're insane. some sub5 landwhale might fuck a chad but that doesn't she parties. go to any party i repeat any party and you'll see exclusively stacys. JUST THEM. you'd be lucky to find even one becky. and no actually those bluepillers are better at rating than you. its funny how you guys say "jawlines are attractive because most normal people rate them as attractive" yet then you now say "normies' opinions don't matter even though they're 90% of the population". so normies' opinions matter when they have an opinion you want to hear, but when the opinion disagrees with your crazy beliefs the normie is incorrect and irrelevant? um what?

i think the opinions of 90% of society determines one's SMV much more than the opinion of below 100,000 people who all believe that stacies and chads have to have a very ultra specific appearance only 0.1% of people have.

also, EVERY MODEL WEARS MAKEUP. jesus.
The difference between a model and the foid you posted is that models don't look like shit without makeup
some men will get into you if you're becky but as much if you're stacy.
Men would rather have a becky over a stacy
believe me, if i took 1000 normal men and asked them to rate this foid, she'd receive mostly 8 9 or 10.

italians aren't even ethnic. they're white. white white white.
i know for sure she could become a model
COPE
go to any party i repeat any party and you'll see exclusively stacys. JUST THEM. you'd be lucky to find even one becky.
You only believe this because you rate every foid that's slightly above average a stacy

Last edited:
The difference between a model and the foid you posted is that models don't look like shit without makeup

Men would rather have a becky over a stacy

COPE
Italians ARE WHITE. that's a fact. many would be accepted at white supremacist rallies. also, YOU DONT HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A GODDESS WHO GIVE INSTANT EJACULATION IN ORDER TO BE STACY YOU UNDERSTAND?! jesus i mean you guys think that looksmaxxing can increase your smv by one point but makeup on a foid can't? i mean for fuck sake. if this foid showed herself without makeup and still looked stacy you'd still say "LoL sHE iS jUsT a BeCky"

THIS IS A FUCKING BECKY

this is a stacylite

and this is her without makeup .she's a stacy. most men would do anything to fuck this foid. trust me. 90% of men would rate this foid a stacy. if 90% of women being attracted to tall men is proof tall men attract women. then 90% of men rating this MF stacy is proof she's a stacy. enough of your "if she doesn't have all the 10000000000000 super rare characteristics she's a becky" bs

and no actually those bluepillers are better at rating than you. its funny how you guys say "jawlines are attractive because most normal people rate them as attractive" yet then you now say "normies' opinions don't matter even though they're 90% of the population". so normies' opinions matter when they have an opinion you want to hear, but when the opinion disagrees with your crazy beliefs the normie is incorrect and irrelevant? um what?

i think the opinions of 90% of society determines one's SMV much more than the opinion of below 100,000 people who all believe that stacies and chads have to have a very ultra specific appearance only 0.1% of people have.
Jawlines are attractive because foids say they are, normie men in particular rate foids way higher than they actually are because they don't believe in lookism.
if this foid showed herself without makeup and still looked stacy you'd still say "LoL sHE iS jUsT a BeCky"
Except she wouldn't look like a stacy, she would be subhuman
THIS IS A FUCKING BECKY

View attachment 262011
That's a strong PSL 3 landwhale
She's mid tier normie jfl did you snort crack before you typed this?
and this is her without makeup .she's a stacy. most men wold do anything to fuck this foid. trust me. 90% of men would rate this foid a stacy.
Most men would fuck anything with a hole in it. Once again they can't rate for shit, anything that is not totally ugly to normie men is automatically good looking.

Also that's gross bro i'm eating
enough of your "if she doesn't have all the 10000000000000 super rare characteristics she's a becky" bs
Obviously she doesn't have to have all of the characteristics but she has to have most of them. That foid looks like el goblina without makeup on and you still think it's a stacy just because bluepilled cucks would rate her a 8/10 and line up to fuck her, when they would do that to any foid that's not visibly disfigured.
if 90% of women being attracted to tall men is proof tall men attract women. then 90% of men rating this MF stacy is proof she's a stacy.
That's not how it works

Last edited:
Jawlines are attractive because foids say they are, normie men in particular rate foids way higher than they actually are because they don't believe in lookism.

Except she wouldn't look like a stacy, she would be subhuman

That's a strong PSL 3 landwhale

She's mid tier normie jfl did you snort crack before you typed this?

Most men would fuck anything with a hole in it. Once again they can't rate for shit, anything that is not totally ugly to normie men is automatically good looking.

Also that's gross bro i'm eating

Obviously she doesn't have to have all of the characteristics but she has to have most of them. That foid looks like el goblina without makeup on and you still think it's a stacy just because bluepilled cucks would rate her a 8/10 and line up to fuck her, when they would do that to any foid that's not visibly disfigured.

That's not how it works
really? how is that mid tier normie? 5/10 is close to ugly. she isn't even ugly

also no men don't neccesarily fuck any hole. beckys won't attract as many men as stacy that's a fact. yes ugly foids can attract men but not as many as stacy. this foid CAN attract as many men as most stacys and attract way more men than beckies can. i'm sorry but she's a stacy. also, no men don't rate foids higher than they are because then you'd see landwhales be praised as hot which most men i know say they think landwhales are ugly. i'm sorry but if 90% of men would rate this foid stacy then she's stacy.

SMV means how the general population would rate you, NOT how some 20,000 group of people with super unpopular opinions would rate you

this is a stacy. that's a fact. i don't care if that fact offends you, besides most people you guys call stacies are often only stacylites anyways

A lot of simps are incels but incels on this forum aren't simps
full

really? how is that mid tier normie? 5/10 is close to ugly. she isn't even ugly
Just because she isn't ugly doesn't mean she's a stacy.
beckys won't attract as many men as stacy that's a fact.
Ever heard of juggernaut law?
i'm sorry but she's a stacy. also, no men don't rate foids higher than they are because then you'd see landwhales be praised as hot which most men i know say they think landwhales are ugly.
Obviously no one likes landwhales, i'm talking about face
SMV means how the general population would rate you, NOT how some 20,000 group of people with super unpopular opinions would rate you

this is a stacy. that's a fact. i don't care if that fact offends you, besides most people you guys call stacies are often only stacylites anyways
SMV and PSL are two different things. The general population views and rates foids in a bluepilled light hence why they're wrong. They don't see foid's flaws just like how you don't.

You: declares fugly goblina a stacy
Also you: claims most foids we call stacies are stacylites

extremely disgusting

Foid's and simps make up views of incels because they know they'd lose if they actually had to confront with how they really act.

Not one millisecond, but technically simps are incels, they're just in denial about it

She's ugly bad chin bad eyes bad cheekbones fucked up teeth just look decent because of make up and beacause she's a foid boosting her SMV to the stratosphere. She would be posting here or simping 100% if she was male

She's ugly bad chin bad eyes bad cheekbones fucked up teeth just look decent because of make up and beacause she's a foid boosting her SMV to the stratosphere. She would be posting here or simping 100% if she was male
wtf her eyes chin and teeth look like the eyes/chin/teeth of every foid in the world wtf
Just because she isn't ugly doesn't mean she's a stacy.

Ever heard of juggernaut law?

Obviously no one likes landwhales, i'm talking about face

SMV and PSL are two different things. The general population views and rates foids in a bluepilled light hence why they're wrong. They don't see foid's flaws just like how you don't.

You: declares fugly goblina a stacy
Also you: claims most foids we call stacies are stacylites
dude you guys literally rate stacys based on how the general population decides who is a stacy. YOUR opinion doesn't triumph over the general population and enough of this "they rate based on bluepilled beliefs"

SMV means how much you can attract people. if most people in the general population find you more attractive than average foids, you're a stacy. full stop. it doesn't mean the opinions of a small group of people who have their own super strict personal opinion of a stacy. it's like you guys could say that looking like a monkey = stacy but that wouldn't make it a stacy.

SMV=what the general population thinks of you because the general population=mainstream

how is that hard to understand

she's a stacy. if she can attract more men than most foids, she's a stacy full stop

Last edited:
>incel
>male supremacy

No, Im a subhuman, Im not superior to anyone

giphy.gif

ALso of course its a 10+ minute video of her filming herself ranting about (and not even properly refuting) her own strawman arguments

Take the fakeup off whore

the best thing to do is not watch it so you don't give her the interaction. i think google analytics pick up when you link it there and we open the thread because it auto embeds it, idk how that affects her "trendyness" rating or whatever they have in the algorithm.