Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL stacy makes a video comparing us to simps

That's not a stacy, I wouldn't even rape her.

I'd prefer blackpilled incels moved to a more lookism related label, since that's really the core of the blackpill, but I think the incel label is too engrained now.

and no you stupid cunt, us "feeling like we are owed sex" is NOT the reason we're virgins. the shit we type online is never said by us irl. we act completely different and LARP as bluepillers irl so how can that be the reason you naive retard?

This whore should be a sex slave, chained in a public space for public use

lmao.
she really thinks that there are men who talk to women without an ulterior motive...
she doesn't realize that talking with holes is some kind of self-inflicted torture that we endure in order to get pussy.(sadly not in my case)

Last edited:
why does kemper consider every girl without a facial deformity a stacy?

simps bad yet she begs for them on patreon

She's not a stacy, not even a becky, her looksmatch picks up roadkill from the highway to eat later.

facial deformity? JUST FUCKING L O FUCKING LOL

she looks like most stacys i've seen. you people have the most ridiculous definition of a stacy
She's not a stacy, not even a becky, her looksmatch picks up roadkill from the highway to eat later.
she isn't sub5. she's a stacy. most men would find her attractive, thus she's a stacy

Foid radar activated. Danger, danger ugly ethnic manlet detected. Scanning post history on incels.co and related forums. DANGER, I repeat, DANGER, icky personality detected. Most likely thinks he's entitled to be treated with kindness and human decency. Initiate disgusted face and passive aggressively post on jewtube protocol.

Just some foid encouraging her simps to donate her on Patreon and not feel ashamed about it. Nothing new in here.

Foid radar activated. Danger, danger ugly ethnic manlet detected. Scanning post history on incels.co and related forums. DANGER, I repeat, DANGER, icky personality detected. Most likely thinks he's entitled to be treated with kindness and human decency. Initiate disgusted face and passive aggressively post on jewtube protocol.
Foids don’t have a personality detector

We are literally the inverse of simps in terms of ideology so I don’t really understand how you can make that comparison. The only similarity you can really draw from a “simp” and an incel is the desire for sex, however simps will attempt to have sex through relentlessly bending over backwards for females whereas incels have just accepted their lack of sex and have moved on.

shit like this is why nobody takes foids seriously on social media, literally drawing one similarity between people and claiming that it makes them the same. Absolute abhorrent joke of a video

People here have overly strict ratings

she isn't sub5. she's a stacy. most men would find her attractive, thus she's a stacy
Only being exceptionally attractive would mean she's a stacy. The foid in that video might be fuckable to most men, but not hot like a stacy. An old foid is fuckable for most men too.

Here's another "stacy" that made a video about incels and simps.

Last edited:
Only being exceptionally attractive would mean she's a stacy. The foid in that video might be fuckable to most men, but not hot like a stacy. An old foid is fuckable for most men too.

Here's another "stacy" that made a video about incels and simps.

no most men don't wanna fuck an old foid. just cucks and betabuxxers do.

Not one fucking second. Incels are literally the bane of a SIMP's existence, although you can make the case that you start a simp, and die an incel. BrendioEEE is one of the rare few whose cycle ran completely opposite to this paradigm.

and no you stupid cunt, us "feeling like we are owed sex" is NOT the reason we're virgins. the shit we type online is never said by us irl. we act completely different and LARP as bluepillers irl so how can that be the reason you naive retard?

Women are stupid, not even gonna bother

Will not be giving her a single view.

Most men are cucks who would definitely bang a 30+ year old.
Not young men and older men would still rather bang a young woman

Not young men and older men would still rather bang a young woman
They would rather bang young foids, but they'd still fuck old ones. Plus there are many 30+ year old foids who are way hotter than the disgusting foid in the video.

They would rather bang young foids, but they'd still fuck old ones. Plus there are many 30+ year old foids who are way hotter than the disgusting foid in the video.
No actually 30+ year olds are rarely hot.

Stupid cunt. This is why i stick to hookers. If incels are nice, we are only nice coz we need sex. Meanwhile asshole chads get plenty of sex.

Not a stacy. But tutorial mode nonetheless.
If she went to India every man would lineup in front of her

She looks like a high tier becky, though without makeup she would be just a becky

Last edited:
I mean the problem is the word incel has a billion different meanings now. I mean on a literal level, yeah simps usually are incels, but the problem is they'll try to also imply incel is a specific ideology, and that all of the people they dont like fall under it. Incels are now an ideology that simultaneously hates women but is also whiteknighting for them. We're also white supremacists because they dont like them so they also go under the incel umbrella. The term is fucked at this point.

I'd prefer blackpilled incels moved to a more lookism related label, since that's really the core of the blackpill, but I think the incel label is too engrained now.
No, it's fine like like this. I am happy simps and virgins soys are getting lumped up with us. Teach them a lesson about society

No, it's fine like like this. I am happy simps and virgins soys are getting lumped up with us. Teach them a lesson about society
Simps are pro women we are the opposite

Simps are pro women we are the opposite
Yes but them getting lumped up with us despite doing everything they can to please women. Pleases me. They get what they fucking deserve

Yes but them getting lumped up with us despite doing everything they can to please women. Pleases me. They get what they fucking deserve
White knights r worse

Mostly just white foids. Its an ethnic thing. Most ethnics here would give up an arm to be with an average white foid. Fkin cucks.

Mostly just white foids. Its an ethnic thing. Most ethnics here would give up an arm to be with an average white foid. Fkin cucks.
No because some white foids aren’t even beckys. She’s just literally a stacy. She looks like most of the popular girls from my hs

No because some white foids aren’t even beckys. She’s just literally a stacy. She looks like most of the popular girls from my hs

Ya she'd have a lot of men after her. But all the features used to judge men are somehow thrown out the window when it comes to an ethnic male judging a white foid.

Giphy 40

Ya she'd have a lot of men after her. But all the features used to judge men are somehow thrown out the window when it comes to an ethnic male judging a white foid.
I think white foids do have higher SMV than ethnic foids. Curry foids have the lowest SMV but still mogs us