[Venting] Stacy shit's on me in a public group chat for sharing a post i found relatable on here

lockedinmyroom

lockedinmyroom

there's nothing for me outside
12h 25m
I found this post relatable about you'll just be having a good time and then you'll suddenly remember you're just a hideous subhuman. So I decided I'd share it in this public group chat that I joined and this was the immediate response from some random stacy
20200921_080429.jpg

Before I could even type my follow up sentence this foid instinctively shits on me. Does living life on tutorial mode take away all empathy for others? Usually Chad's and stacy's either don't notice me or pretend not to so this kinda took me by surprise. I didn't even respond to her because I already know I'd get attacked by an army of simps

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
★★★★
68d 4h 8m
I found this post relatable about you'll just be having a good time and then you'll suddenly remember you're just a hideous subhuman. So I decided I'd share it in this public group chat that I joined and this was the immediate response from some random stacy View attachment 342842
Before I could even type my follow up sentence this foid instinctively shits on me. Does living life on tutorial mode take away all empathy for others? Usually Chad's and stacy's either don't notice me or pretend not to so this kinda took me by surprise. I didn't even respond to her because I already know I'd get attacked by an army of simps
>revealing your full power level in first post

Nigga, what the fuck are you doing?!

sweating gif.gif

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I'm done. Goodbye.
★★★★★
149d 10h 56m
They don't even want to listen to our arguments.

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
★★★
40d 12h 32m
I found this post relatable about you'll just be having a good time and then you'll suddenly remember you're just a hideous subhuman. So I decided I'd share it in this public group chat that I joined and this was the immediate response from some random stacy View attachment 342842
First mistake was showing the site you grey

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

☆☆☆☆俺はオタキングだよ☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
43d 9h 55m
she said faggot so definetly not a real women

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
65d 10h 34m
> Showing incels.co with the title and logo very visible.
> Showing a thread mentioning "subhumans" and other incel lingo.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
49d 23h 4m
pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
186d 22h 50m
this is either larp or ur retarded lol

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
146d 20h 42m
legit lold

never ever tell other people irl that you post on an incel site especially not a girl

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
How could you expect a creature that kills its own unborn children without a hint of remorse to be capable of empathy?

Fucking greycel IQ.

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

24 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★
14d 13h 22m
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
★★★★★
35d 7h 7m
How could you expect a creature that kills its own unborn children without a hint of remorse to be capable of empathy?

Fucking greycel IQ.

BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
7d 13h 18m
Jfl are you retarded? Why would you talk about the blackpill with normies?

BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
7d 13h 18m
> Showing incels.co with the title and logo very visible.
> Showing a thread mentioning "subhumans" and other incel lingo.
Yeah, atleast hide that this came from a incel forum. Sometimes i try to blackpill normies, but i never show anything related to the word "incel".

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
67d 13h 45m
Whores claim to be anti homophobic and yet use faggot as an insult. JFL.

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
92d 12h 5m
revealing your power level, what a dumbass

lockedinmyroom

lockedinmyroom

12h 25m
Yeah, atleast hide that this came from a incel forum. Sometimes i try to blackpill normies, but i never show anything related to the word "incel".
Yeah, I should of cropped my ss I didn't even realize

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
144d 21h 1m
Make fun of the post and say you were posting it to laugh at or something if not a LARP.

Lol you shouldn't do that man especially making a thread about it after the fact here.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★
13d 3h 6m
The first rule of incels.co is:
You do not talk about incels.co.
The second rule of incels.co is:
You do not talk about incels.co.

RollD20

RollD20

its over
★★★★★
59d 2h 58m
Your first mistake was actually sharing this site with someone who isn’t incel, not only that a foid nonetheless JFL :feelskek:

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
135d 19h 31m
that's her? what app is this? do you know her irl?

i'm also surprised she said the word "faggot". that word is offensive to many people nowadays

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
revealing your power level, what a dumbass
Facts. Never reveal your true power level. If anything, pretend you're blue pilled.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
76d 19h 7m
My legit reaction to reading this gaycels post
Facts. Never reveal your true power level. If anything, pretend you're blue pilled.
:feelsYall:whenever I see someone larping being bluepilled, I see right through it, I don't say anything though and I think he always know I see through him as well.

lockedinmyroom

lockedinmyroom

12h 25m
that's her? what app is this? do you know her irl?

i'm also surprised she said the word "faggot". that word is offensive to many people nowadays
I have no idea who she is, I was added to a groupchat on the app kik by an online friend. I'm pretty sure anybody could join up to 50 people

WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
92d 12h 10m
Polarizing first thread
>revealing your full power level in first post

Nigga, what the fuck are you doing?!

View attachment 342845

Fucking greycel IQ.
she said faggot so definetly not a real women
^
I have no idea who she is, I was added to a groupchat on the app kik by an online friend. I'm pretty sure anybody could join up to 50 people
Why are you using kik and not discord lol

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
121d 15h 18m
JFL @ U

UTTER RETARD
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
143d 23h 51m

Fucking greycel IQ.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
46d 13h 6m
105 :bluepill: :soy: s. Over for you OP...

Incels. We. Are. The. Many.

lockedinmyroom

lockedinmyroom

12h 25m
Polarizing first thread

^

Why are you using kik and not discord lol
I use both but i got added by other incels who were already posting threads
Screenshot_20200921-091610_Lynx Remix.jpg

lockedinmyroom

lockedinmyroom

12h 25m
Wtf... :feelswhere:

Did a foid post that? What's up with the avi and background?
The person claimed to be a girl but there was like 3people calling them a catfish/tranny

WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
92d 12h 10m
The person claimed to be a girl but there was like 3people calling them a catfish/tranny
Why is there a tranny in an incel groupchat :feelswhat:

@Animecel2D @Dregster666 I told you we live rent free in niggas heads

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
68d 7h 33m
imagine thinking normies who always hated you and will forever hate you will ever give a fuck about the incel plight.

lockedinmyroom

lockedinmyroom

12h 25m
Why is there a tranny in an incel groupchat :feelswhat:

@Animecel2D @Dregster666 I told you we live rent free in niggas heads
No idea if it was or not most likely larp

Psilocin99

Psilocin99

Recruit
★★★
3d 22h 39m
Based lowinhibcel tbh

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
32d 18h 2m
This is the most greycel thing I've ever seen

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
44d 13h 48m
Tell her "shut up you femorrhoid."
Also, jfl at calling that subhuman a ""Stacy"" :feelskek:

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Subhuman Afro-cel
★★
15d 22h 30m
How dumb do you have to be to not know that These fucking foids do not care about incels?

Foids are Anitpathic. They despise us and don't even know why. They have no Empathy for people like us and do not want us around.

I got some big plans for these bitches in the futuER.
So Stayed Based, and be a hERo.