Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stacy shit's on me in a public group chat for sharing a post i found relatable on here

Obvious infiltrator is obvious.

I have no idea who she is, I was added to a groupchat on the app kik by an online friend. I'm pretty sure anybody could join up to 50 people
In that case it's not as bad but pretty based even. I thought it was someone you knew irl.

>revealing your full power level in first post

Nigga, what the fuck are you doing?!

View attachment 342845
Very low IQ move from OP, you should NEVER publicly link yourself with any incel related content.

He should be able to kill this arrogant "stacy" though.

Imagine being called a faggot by some tranny larping as a girl JFL.
How dumb do you have to be to not know that These fucking foids do not care about incels?

Foids are Anitpathic. They despise us and don't even know why. They have no Empathy for people like us and do not want us around.

I got some big plans for these bitches in the futuER.
So Stayed Based, and be a hERo.
imagine thinking normies who always hated you and will forever hate you will ever give a fuck about the incel plight.

Last edited:
lmfao why would you send a .co post to a normie chat? :lul:

>revealing your full power level in first post

Nigga, what the fuck are you doing?!

View attachment 342845
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I found this post relatable about you'll just be having a good time and then you'll suddenly remember you're just a hideous subhuman. So I decided I'd share it in this public group chat that I joined and this was the immediate response from some random stacy View attachment 342842
Before I could even type my follow up sentence this foid instinctively shits on me. Does living life on tutorial mode take away all empathy for others? Usually Chad's and stacy's either don't notice me or pretend not to so this kinda took me by surprise. I didn't even respond to her because I already know I'd get attacked by an army of simps
what happened in the conversation after her response? Did other dudes sympathize, call her a ho, or be bluepilled cucks? Did some foid say "Its not about your looks sweaty"?

print out her profile picture. record yourself shitting on it and upload to giphy.

>Joined: Sep 20, 2020
>Posts:14
>Online:10h 27m

fuck off CuckTears

It's a retarded larp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6