Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stacy shit's on me in a public group chat for sharing a post i found relatable on here

lockedinmyroom

lockedinmyroom

there's nothing for me outside
I found this post relatable about you'll just be having a good time and then you'll suddenly remember you're just a hideous subhuman. So I decided I'd share it in this public group chat that I joined and this was the immediate response from some random stacy
20200921 080429

Before I could even type my follow up sentence this foid instinctively shits on me. Does living life on tutorial mode take away all empathy for others? Usually Chad's and stacy's either don't notice me or pretend not to so this kinda took me by surprise. I didn't even respond to her because I already know I'd get attacked by an army of simps

I found this post relatable about you'll just be having a good time and then you'll suddenly remember you're just a hideous subhuman. So I decided I'd share it in this public group chat that I joined and this was the immediate response from some random stacy View attachment 342842
Before I could even type my follow up sentence this foid instinctively shits on me. Does living life on tutorial mode take away all empathy for others? Usually Chad's and stacy's either don't notice me or pretend not to so this kinda took me by surprise. I didn't even respond to her because I already know I'd get attacked by an army of simps
>revealing your full power level in first post

Nigga, what the fuck are you doing?!

Sweating gif

They don't even want to listen to our arguments.

I found this post relatable about you'll just be having a good time and then you'll suddenly remember you're just a hideous subhuman. So I decided I'd share it in this public group chat that I joined and this was the immediate response from some random stacy View attachment 342842
First mistake was showing the site you grey

she said faggot so definetly not a real women

> Showing incels.co with the title and logo very visible.
> Showing a thread mentioning "subhumans" and other incel lingo.

this is either larp or ur retarded lol

legit lold

never ever tell other people irl that you post on an incel site especially not a girl

How could you expect a creature that kills its own unborn children without a hint of remorse to be capable of empathy?

Fucking greycel IQ.

How could you expect a creature that kills its own unborn children without a hint of remorse to be capable of empathy?

Fucking greycel IQ.

Jfl are you retarded? Why would you talk about the blackpill with normies?

> Showing incels.co with the title and logo very visible.
> Showing a thread mentioning "subhumans" and other incel lingo.
Yeah, atleast hide that this came from a incel forum. Sometimes i try to blackpill normies, but i never show anything related to the word "incel".

Whores claim to be anti homophobic and yet use faggot as an insult. JFL.

revealing your power level, what a dumbass

Yeah, atleast hide that this came from a incel forum. Sometimes i try to blackpill normies, but i never show anything related to the word "incel".
Yeah, I should of cropped my ss I didn't even realize

Make fun of the post and say you were posting it to laugh at or something if not a LARP.

Lol you shouldn't do that man especially making a thread about it after the fact here.

The first rule of incels.co is:
You do not talk about incels.co.
The second rule of incels.co is:
You do not talk about incels.co.

Your first mistake was actually sharing this site with someone who isn’t incel, not only that a foid nonetheless JFL :feelskek:

that's her? what app is this? do you know her irl?

i'm also surprised she said the word "faggot". that word is offensive to many people nowadays

revealing your power level, what a dumbass

Facts. Never reveal your true power level. If anything, pretend you're blue pilled.

that's her? what app is this? do you know her irl?

i'm also surprised she said the word "faggot". that word is offensive to many people nowadays
I have no idea who she is, I was added to a groupchat on the app kik by an online friend. I'm pretty sure anybody could join up to 50 people

Polarizing first thread
>revealing your full power level in first post

Nigga, what the fuck are you doing?!

View attachment 342845

Fucking greycel IQ.
she said faggot so definetly not a real women
^
I have no idea who she is, I was added to a groupchat on the app kik by an online friend. I'm pretty sure anybody could join up to 50 people
Why are you using kik and not discord lol

JFL @ U

UTTER RETARD
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2

105 :bluepill: :soy: s. Over for you OP...

Incels. We. Are. The. Many.

Polarizing first thread

^

Why are you using kik and not discord lol
I use both but i got added by other incels who were already posting threads
Screenshot 20200921 091610 Lynx Remix

Wtf... :feelswhere:

Did a foid post that? What's up with the avi and background?
The person claimed to be a girl but there was like 3people calling them a catfish/tranny

The person claimed to be a girl but there was like 3people calling them a catfish/tranny
Why is there a tranny in an incel groupchat :feelswhat:

@Animecel2D @Dregster666 I told you we live rent free in niggas heads

imagine thinking normies who always hated you and will forever hate you will ever give a fuck about the incel plight.

Why is there a tranny in an incel groupchat :feelswhat:

@Animecel2D @Dregster666 I told you we live rent free in niggas heads
No idea if it was or not most likely larp

Based lowinhibcel tbh

This is the most greycel thing I've ever seen

Tell her "shut up you femorrhoid."
Also, jfl at calling that subhuman a ""Stacy"" :feelskek:

How dumb do you have to be to not know that These fucking foids do not care about incels?

Foids are Anitpathic. They despise us and don't even know why. They have no Empathy for people like us and do not want us around.

I got some big plans for these bitches in the futuER.
So Stayed Based, and be a hERo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back