Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Stacy teacher sexually assaulted by butch black lesbian only gets 30 day in jail

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-

The lesbian looked like a wrestler.

Innocent white women...? Is this some kind of a joke?

Wait, what, the white women got punished for the offence of the negro foid?

My opinion is kind of a double edged sword. The Stacy got punished, even if she is the “victim.” The “perpetrator” got off Scot free. Black privilege.

I guess if you're black, lesbian and a foid you're pretty much untouchable these days. She could kill someone who is white, straight and male out there in broad daylight and the victim's family would be sued for triggering her.

Isn't the same when they groom a 13yo boy ?

I guess if you're black, lesbian and a foid you're pretty much untouchable these days. She could kill someone who is white, straight and male out there in broad daylight and the victim's family would be sued for triggering her.

I bet she had orgasm

The butch would want Stacy as her cellmate
Who would have won in a fight....the Stacy teacher or the butch black bulldyke??

Woah there buddy, did you miss the part where the white woman was assaulted on video and instead of the nigger lady being arrested on the spot, the white woman was given unpaid time off? Whites suffer vastly disproportionate violence at the hands of these nigger animals year in and out and no one says a fucking word because blacks get a pass and can do no wrong in the eyes of our government and media.

sexually assaulted this is some low sodium no msg shit

Why was the teacher nude in class with her student?