[Story] Stacy was put into a group with me in class

W

worstcel

Recruit
-
This happened in grade 10 science class. I was put into a group with this one kid (manlet and fat, I dont think he rly hit puberty tho) and ASIAN STACY (hottest asian in my school btw). ASIAN STACY was sitting behind me, I looked at her when the teacher called her name to be in my group and she had the most disgusted face ever. I could tell she was disappointed. So the teacher assigned each group to a table (8 groups), it was like a science lab where we do stuff and rotate tables and write our observations in a chart (we tested acidity and stuff of different home products). I wish I threw some acid product in her face tbh. So she basically avoids us every table, she finishes doing each product quickly and moves on to the next one without us, I had to literally fast walk to keep up. Then she just copied off her Chad friends and stacy friends for the last few products and went back to her seat where she and her friends went.

She felt embarrassed to be in a group with me, she basically stayed with the other groups throughout the whole thing. This happened with other Stacys too in my class when we were put in groups. All avoided contact with me, while the other groups socialized. I was also the skinniest and ugliest male in that class. Yet back then I thought it was my personality. JFL

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Throw acid onto her face.

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
Even if a Stacy got assigned to my group in school, she’d do the same thing you described, just quickly slink off to another group when the teacher wasn’t looking. It’s fucked how women don’t even bother to hide their hatred of us

BetaJake

BetaJake

I don't need you or your homespun philosophy
-
I hated having to sit or work with foids in school. One c*nty foid who I once sat next to ignored me whenever we were meant to do group work, asked the teacher if she could sit somewhere else every single lesson and she always had her chair positioned so that it was facing away from me and she moved her chair so far away from me that half her book was hanging of the edge of the table. She was that desperate to ignore and avoid me.

W

worstcel

Recruit
-
I hated having to sit or work with foids in school. One c*nty foid who I once sat next to ignored me whenever we were meant to do group work, asked the teacher if she could sit somewhere else every single lesson and she always had her chair positioned so that it was facing away from me and she moved her chair so far away from me that half her book was hanging of the edge of the table. She was that desperate to ignore and avoid me.
Damn that sucks, girls would just simply move to another seat at the start of the class away from me, and the teacher didn't usually notice, so I was the only one sitting alone

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
In high school this Latina Stacy got assigned to a group with me and two other guys because she had been absent on the day the groups were originally picked. She didn't even try to hide her disappointment.

PPEcel

PPEcel

studymaxxing ricecel
-
I was academically bright, so whenever I got assigned to do something with a dumb whore in a high school science class, she would just sit there and stay silent while I did all the work. Then she'd just copy what I wrote down.

At the end of the year my report card comments went along the lines of "PPEcel often takes the initiative in practicals but seldom collaborates with his classmates."

JFL, how the fuck am I supposed to collaborate with people who are too disgusted to even look at me?

W

worstcel

Recruit
-
I was academically bright, so whenever I got assigned to do something with a dumb whore in a high school science class, she would just sit there and stay silent while I did all the work. Then she'd just copy what I wrote down.

At the end of the year my report card comments went along the lines of "PPEcel often takes the initiative in practicals but seldom collaborates with his classmates."

JFL, how the fuck am I supposed to collaborate with people who are too disgusted to even look at me?
damn man, teachers would mostly tell my parents how shy and quiet I am, and put it on my report card as well. In fact, I'm not even that quiet, just no one wants to talk to me.