Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy whore admits she wouldn't fuck a sub4 incel

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Fucking bitch, I hope she gets raped in the boobs by an ugly sub7 manlet with herpes (in Fornite)

Fucking bitch, I hope she gets raped in the boobs by an ugly sub7 manlet with herpes (in Fornite)
Hopefully by a sub1.

At least find a way to rehost it like that they wouldnt get their precious views.

stacy whore reading inceltears...lol does she not understand how much they cherrypick?

It's like a billionaire ridiculing starving Ethiopians for complaining about why they don't have food, hope she becomes the next ER victim (in GTA V)

Hope she gets a super STD that eviscerates her worn out, beaten cunt in NBA 2K11

“I’m like obsessed with incel forums”. Just IncelForumMaxxx bro. Mfw incel posts gets stacies wet :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::lul: Also volcel if you wouldn’t smash,

And then she wonders why incels and/or mass shooters exist

I would squeeze the shit out of her boobs holllllly shit I want to boob fuck her so hard

Why do these retarded roasties think that somehow what we say on anonymous online forums limits our dating options?

That soyboy in the hat is such cringe.

You can tell she's suffering from shock and awe(excessive body language, involuntary foid reflexes[giving cylindrical objects handjobs]) because that was the first time a man didn't grovel at her feet on command

I honestly hope she dies. Not in GTA V, not in the Simpsons game. I mean real life. I honest to god hope something bad happens to her.

Acid to the face, falling off a cliff, necrotizing fasciitis etc

Last edited:
They'd rather fuck a dog than a sub4 "human."

get another clueless brainless foid spouting bs from her mouth

“I’m like obsessed with incel forums”. Just IncelForumMaxxx bro. Mfw incel posts gets stacies wet :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::lul: Also volcel if you wouldn’t smash,
chads.co isn't a meme anymore :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: we attract dem ladies

They'd rather fuck a dog than a sub4 "human."
TBH this doesn't upset me, I'd rather fuck a lioness or a dolphiness than a sub-4 foid.

The male incel problem is that accessible animals like dogs are too fucking masculine. Only fictional cartoon ones are actually feminine.

JFL thats not a stacy.

6/10 at best

I want to slowly strangle her to death with my bare hands

JFL she is a 3.5-4/10 in the face, looks like a syndrome tier ogre.

forced prostitution is solution, so she could be banged by solid 1/10

Would legit give everything I own for her to be forced to spend ONE week getting the same amount of attention as an average man, but in her same body. Imagine how much she'd panic lmao.

Why do these retarded roasties think that somehow what we say on anonymous online forums limits our dating options?
We weren't getting laid before being on forums either.

she goes to IncelTears lol

I honestly hope she dies. Not in GTA V, not in the Simpsons game. I mean real life. I honest to god hope something bad happens to her.

Acid to the face, falling off a cliff, necrotizing fasciitis etc

It's like a billionaire ridiculing starving Ethiopians for complaining about why they don't have food, hope she becomes the next ER victim (in GTA V)
oh man this food analogy :feelsokman:

Afraid to watch this...might watch later

All the misconceptions, they never end. Incels say nice guys get laid, just as long as they aren't ugly. This is what happens when you don't go to the actual forum.
tenor.gif

Overrated disgusting piece of shit.

virtue signalling combined with just world fallacy combined with bullying for status

I hope this thread gets posted on Reddit and she reads it :lul:

You can tell she's suffering from shock and awe(excessive body language, involuntary foid reflexes[giving cylindrical objects handjobs]) because that was the first time a man didn't grovel at her feet on command

Nice strawmanning from this dumb whore.

Lmao those guys are all in the 4s.

If you see this give me some money u earned by sucking dick I actually need it to buy a new pc so I don’t got er (in gta) while u use your money to buy fucking make up

Somewhat true but you don't need sex to stay alive you silly inkwelll. It's not that important...