Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy whore admits she wouldn't fuck a sub4 incel

Water is wet theory

She's on tutorial mode, she's the one who needs a reality check. I noticed how the other guys were silent. That's the problem these days, Incels is the new scapegoat for everyone.

Fucking bitch, I hope she gets raped in the boobs by an ugly sub7 manlet with herpes
Replace sub7 with truecel and you have the perfect sentence here.

What an ugly bitch :feelspuke:

stacy whore reading inceltears...lol does she not understand how much they cherrypick?
She's on tutorial mode, she's the one who needs a reality check. I noticed how the other guys were silent. That's the problem these days, Incels is the new scapegoat for everyone.
She has no grasp on reality from living on tutorial mode her whole life. She's such a moron she even did the IT strawman of assuming that incels are horrible in real life

Stacy my ass, looks like a dog.

Damn that foid looks like ass, call me a volcel but i would never hit that shit

Hearing her speak makes me wanna clean my ears out with a gun.

she shouldve been born a 2/10 currycel

Fucking meme bitch. That whore is LYING by saying that she wont fuck incels because they like young virgin girls - if chad were to state that preference do you think she would stop chasing chads? Incels are not getting sex not because of their ideologies but because of their subhuman genes jfl
Someone with a PS4 should go ER on that foid in Uncharted 4

The ultimate normie friend group. I'd sperg out so hard if I somehow found myself in their company.

It's like a billionaire ridiculing starving Ethiopians for complaining about why they don't have food, hope she becomes the next ER victim (in GTA V)

And then she wonders why incels and/or mass shooters exist

believe me normies and whores alike know why, they just dont want to acknowledge the rapidly rising amount of men being forced out.

I honestly hope she dies. Not in GTA V, not in the Simpsons game. I mean real life. I honest to god hope something bad happens to her.

Acid to the face, falling off a cliff, necrotizing fasciitis etc
Did you get that 40% warning yet :feelstrash:

Death to all women.