Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stan lee is a faggot

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Stan lee is a fucking faggot

JFL at all the faggot soy boys and e thot gamer nerds who cried when he died

I learned from watching pawn stars his signature is worth less because he signed every thing like a fucking faggot

Based post also lol at the fake marvel fans who cried just bcuz they went to see Soygame with their normshit friends

Are you mad because you invested in some of Stan's memorabilia?

we are here because we are straight, homosexuality could avoid us this shitty life

Are you mad because you invested in some of Stan's memorabilia?
No i just laugh at these soy faggots who come into the pawn stars shops asking and thinking their gay Stan lee signed marvel copy of a faggot Spider-Man comic of him spewing his gay web cum on guys is worth $100,000 and then they have an expert come in and say it's not even worth a quarter of that.

I just hate all things soy

dont know who that is but from reading this thread this seems to be a good thing for me

Watch out, the 15 year old holes who like trashy superhero movies are going to get you now:feelskek:

Stan lee is a fucking faggot

JFL at all the faggot soy boys and e thot gamer nerds who cried when he died

I learned from watching pawn stars his signature is worth less because he signed every thing like a fucking faggot
He was an old bitch. I will piss on his grave with the fury of one thousand suns

I never liked stan lee but jack Kirby was good.

"I learned from pawn stars" i honestly never thought i would ever read this sentence ngl ( not gonna lie )

stan lee groped women, and got away with it because he died anyway.

Do you think being funny or happy makes u a faggot.
Or just generally discussive/ talkative.
I mean I heard a redneck legit tell me once a man's mouth becomes his pussy if its open for more than 5 seconds.

Why would you give a shit if a 80-something dude died?

I don’t get that, explain pl0x
rednecks think if you are communicating, or trying to make points it's not ideal, and you should just try to do things solo.The more you try to be talkative, or engage in conversation, then it comes off uppity/ high energy/ cute/ nifty/ happy clappy/ whimsical in nature.
To a lot of men, talking or being interested and invested in conversation is considered feminine.
I mean it varies but in boomer society (normie masculinity) you were considered a fag if you talk a lot.
My dad is a hardcore hick so he goes at this far harder and thinks that tlaking at all make you feminine. I think he's autistic.

"Invariably sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, uneducated trash. Their ignorance is matched only by their arrogance, so sure are they that they're superior to those "yuppie faggots" who run the world. These people don't understand or appreciate anything outside of their own narrow worldview, and think that the most valuable things in life are cheap beer and strip clubs. I'm convinced it's this group of people that are holding this country back, and what's worse is that there's no way to change them. Fuck."

That's what masculinity gets you. I found an old forum post on it.

rednecks think if you are communicating, or trying to make points it's not ideal, and you should just try to do things solo.The more you try to be talkative, or engage in conversation, then it comes off uppity/ high energy/ cute/ nifty/ happy clappy/ whimsical in nature.
To a lot of men, talking or being interested and invested in conversation is considered feminine.
I mean it varies but in boomer society (normie masculinity) you were considered a fag if you talk a lot.
My dad is a hardcore hick so he goes at this far harder and thinks that tlaking at all make you feminine. I think he's autistic.

"Invariably sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, uneducated trash. Their ignorance is matched only by their arrogance, so sure are they that they're superior to those "yuppie faggots" who run the world. These people don't understand or appreciate anything outside of their own narrow worldview, and think that the most valuable things in life are cheap beer and strip clubs. I'm convinced it's this group of people that are holding this country back, and what's worse is that there's no way to change them. Fuck."

That's what masculinity gets you. I found an old forum post on it.
Damn, the bar gets higher and higher every day for what you have to do to not be a soyboy.

"I learned from pawn stars" i honestly never thought i would ever read this sentence ngl ( not gonna lie )
Why
Do you think being funny or happy makes u a faggot.
Or just generally discussive/ talkative.
I mean I heard a redneck legit tell me once a man's mouth becomes his pussy if its open for more than 5 seconds.
Depends on the person

Everyone related with the braindead marvel movies is a soy cuck tbh

he turned shitty drawings into millions of dollars, that's pretty smart actually tbh. marvel fanboys are faggots, Stan Lee just sheared the sheep.