Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stan Lee is the biggest cuck and he doesn't know it JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
HE DOESNT KNOW THE TRUTH :lul:

He's the author of the original numale garbage that has spread in to the cinema i doubt anyone is surprised by this

He's the author of the original numale garbage that has spread in to the cinema i doubt anyone is surprised by this

How is comic art and story not redpilled?

x-menprime_cover.jpg

e07c66b748cc2f4b-600x400.png

Chads are Chadded as fuck. Stacys are Stacyed the max. Comic illustration has historically represented the ultimate of idealized power/beauty for both men and women.

To the extent that only steroidmaxed body builders can even come close to matching a male comic superhero's physique. And virtually no living female can come close to the standard female physique.

Last edited:
I don’t care to be honest he’s going to die soon and I’ll be glad, I hate western comic series and especially hate marvel such a load of crap and filled with shitty characters and filled with numale fan base. JFL if you pay to watch their movies.

he reminds me of my grandad ... RIP ... :(

dont hate stan lee

I don’t care to be honest he’s going to die soon and I’ll be glad, I hate western comic series and especially hate marvel such a load of crap and filled with shitty characters and filled with numale fan base. JFL if you pay to watch their movies.

There are some good western comics to be fair but they definitely won't be made by those pussy beggars and sjws at marvel.