Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Standardcels are sacred warriors of light

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In this dark time of simps and femoidic hypergamy skyrocketing, us standardcels are waging sacred war against this degenerracy, war impossible to win on world scale, but war sacred. So any standardcel, be it 0,1/10 truecel wishing for 10/10 stacy, 70 years old man wishing for 12 years old girl, or balding indian janitor, wishing for hot aryan blonde, must be respected, honored, cherished, supported, and wished luck, and those haters who speak against stadardcels, are simps in disguise, they are fighting for femoiding hypergamy to continue, disgusting degenerates tfu on them

Glory for standardcels, warriors of light!

And all luck, for achieving goals

Standardcelis Alpaksiukoskm

Also thats why cuckster and alike should be banned form here - they are indirectly worshipping unworthy femoids

Last edited:
Man of culture and honor

legit, too many cucks who will take any women, inflating women's worth. standardcels remind women that they are worthless dogs

standardcels are based. fuck granny chasing

Never give up

I’ll find some way to ascend I swear. I’ll figure out how to do brain swapping and swap my brain into a giga chad body or something. idk