Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Standing Up To One Of My Bullies... And The Verdict Of An Incel's Actions

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
This happened just over a year ago. I was sitting with a good friend of mine and other students in the computer room before our next lesson started. I was having one of my ramblings about the Black Pill and talking about what makes a man's face attractive. My friend asked me which celebrities I found attractive, so I quickly interjected and said that it's not me who finds these guys attractive, but it's women who find them attractive because looks are not subjective.

I used Zac Efron as an example at the time and showed my friend on the computer, which was a big mistake; my bullies started calling me gay. They belittled me, even my then crush started joining in. It didn't help that I never had a girlfriend as that gave them an excuse to believe I was.

I went to the toilet just to clear my head, which was another big mistake as I forgot to lock myself out of my computer, only to come back to see my desktop background was picture of to naked men making out. At this point I was fed the fuck up. One of my bullies (his name was Archie) only negated the situation by showing me a picture of Zac Efron on his phone asking me "do you fancy this guy".

I was belittled by almost everyone in my class, but Archie was the kingpin of them all. He made fun of everyone, but I was his punching bag. At this point I was pissed. I grabbed his phone and smashed it on the floor, I smashed him into a nearby desk and started choking him till his face went red and started tearing up. Just then my teacher walked in and broke it up. I later made threats to him and his family, as I was told to leave.

There was a groupchat for our class, and I apologised for my actions as I felt guilty and I wanted to let people know why I did it because there's a reason for everything, unless I was a maniac, but I was later bombarded with loads of people saying I'm a bad person and hoping I die. Only a few people were on my side, including my food friend. A lot was said in the groupchat, but nothing was said in person; I was a threat to them.

And there you have it buddy boyos, if you're an incel, you can never be forgiven or understood. Society want us dead.

Last edited:
You shouldn’t have apologized bro. They wouldn’t have forgiven you either way. It’s good that you did what you did. He deserved it. Did he quit bothering you after that incident?

You shouldn’t have apologized bro. They wouldn’t have forgiven you either way. It’s good that you did what you did. He deserved it. Did he quit bothering you after that incident?

Yeah bro, he had it coming tbf, he even told me that I'm paying for his broken phone. I never paid for the damages. I apologised because I could've easily killed him, and I just wanted to get that guilty conscious out of my head. Since then he was scared of me, never said a word like he used to haha

never apologise for anything its seen as weakness.

i never apologise for jack shit.

and I apologised for my actions
You shouldn't have, as a matter of fact you should have followed up with a threat of beheading or something more barbaric, just to make a point.
but I was later bombarded with loads of people saying I'm a bad person and hoping I die
And there you go, that's why you don't back down. Fuck normies a million times over.

I was having one of my ramblings about the Black Pill and talking about what makes a man's face attractive.
Why are you talking about the black pill in real life? that's just social suicide

You shouldn't have, as a matter of fact you should have followed up with a threat of beheading or something more barbaric, just to make a point.

And there you go, that's why you don't back down. Fuck normies a million times over.

Jfl, my threats were a mix between barbaric and creative:
"I will cut your face off with a hub cap"
"I will murder you and you're family"
"Stay away from me or I will cut your scalp off with the edge of my house key, wear it as a hat and anally rape your family while you watch"

That explains why Normies want me dead tbh

Yeah bro, he had it coming tbf, he even told me that I'm paying for his broken phone. I never paid for the damages. I apologised because I could've easily killed him, and I just wanted to get that guilty conscious out of my head. Since then he was scared of me, never said a word like he used to haha
That’s good. Next time don’t apologize. And also never talk about the blackpill irl. It is social suicide

That explains why Normies want me dead tbh
Normies are against you because you are ugly, add to the fact that you had the audacity to stand up yourself and you are automatically public enemy number 1. Not to worry though, if they fear you everything is A-ok.

Why are you talking about the black pill in real life? that's just social suicide

I didn't explicitly mention the Black Pill or incels, just looks theory, and even if I did, it wouldn't matter, they're all normies, they'll never understand it properly. It just goes through one ear and out the other

Good job, all those guys are fucking pussies hiding behind bigger frame or the support of the crowd.

In my school there was a certain group of normies who would always make fun of my appearance and give me nicknames n everything cuz I'm ugly.

One day I just went up to the main guy of that group and punched him in the face until he fell to the ground and then he ran away crying to the teachers. All of his friends who bullied me were there but didn't intervene because normies are spineless and don't actually care for anyone, even their friends.

In the office a teacher laughed at the reason why I beat him up (the nicknames and Makin fun of my appearance) which was even more humiliating and the guy I beat up and his friends had zero punishment whatsoever where as I was told off and punished for standing up for myself when apparently "I should've talked to a teacher about this" jfl

Good job friend. I was always too high inhib to stand up to my bullies. Karma is never going to come to those bastards. I hope every single one of them gets horrible cancers and dies slowly.

In my school there was a certain group of normies who would always make fun of my appearance and give me nicknames n everything cuz I'm ugly.

One day I just went up to the main guy of that group and punched him in the face until he fell to the ground and then he ran away crying to the teachers. All of his friends who bullied me were there but didn't intervene because normies are spineless and don't actually care for anyone, even their friends.

In the office a teacher laughed at the reason why I beat him up (the nicknames and Makin fun of my appearance) which was even more humiliating and the guy I beat up and his friends had zero punishment whatsoever where as I was told off and punished for standing up for myself when apparently "I should've talked to a teacher about this" jfl

Thats exactly what happened in my story. I was choking Archie, but everyone else just watched as it happend jfl. I tip my hat to you, good sir. Beating up a bully is one thing, but making him cry is another level of alpha dominance haha. Teachers talk bullshit. "We don't tolerate bullying" yet they do fuck all about it.
So, haven't you thought about losing weight? That is important if you want to ascend.

Like I said at the start of the thread, this happened just over a year ago. I'm not fat anymore.

This happened just over a year ago. I was sitting with a good friend of mine and other students in the computer room before our next lesson started. I was having one of my ramblings about the Black Pill and talking about what makes a man's face attractive. My friend asked me which celebrities I found attractive, so I quickly interjected and said that it's not me who finds these guys attractive, but it's women who find them attractive because looks are not subjective.

I used Zac Efron as an example at the time and showed my friend on the computer, which was a big mistake; my bullies started calling me gay. They belittled me, even my then crush started joining in. It didn't help that I never had a girlfriend as that gave them an excuse to believe I was.

I went to the toilet just to clear my head, which was another big mistake as I forgot to lock myself out of my computer, only to come back to see my desktop background was picture of to naked men making out. At this point I was fed the fuck up. One of my bullies (his name was Archie) only negated the situation by showing me a picture of Zac Efron on his phone asking me "do you fancy this guy".

I was belittled by almost everyone in my class, but Archie was the kingpin of them all. He made fun of everyone, but I was his punching bag. At this point I was pissed. I grabbed his phone and smashed it on the floor, I smashed him into a nearby desk and started choking him till his face went red and started tearing up. Just then my teacher walked in and broke it up. I later made threats to him and his family, as I was told to leave.

There was a groupchat for our class, and I apologised for my actions as I felt guilty and I wanted to let people know why I did it because there's a reason for everything, unless I was a maniac, but I was later bombarded with loads of people saying I'm a bad person and hoping I die. Only a few people were on my side, including my food friend. A lot was said in the groupchat, but nothing was said in person; I was a threat to them.

And there you have it buddy boyos, if you're an incel, you can never be forgiven or understood. Society want us dead.
based, done what I should have done.
Good job friend. I was always too high inhib to stand up to my bullies. Karma is never going to come to those bastards. I hope every single one of them gets horrible cancers and dies slowly.
karma is genuinely a false device to be used as a guidance tool, where was the karma for ER's misery, oh right, when he shot them down, thus karma should be taken in your own hands and not something you can't even tell whether it gives a shit or not. This is the same thing religious people utter, when they see wrongdoings done to them and state that god will "judge them", right as if god didn't insert the ideas to the bullies to execute it and doesn't look at the chads with a halo on them, so no god won't judge them, either you fucking tear those niggerfaggots a new one or you don't and sit there idly waiting for it to surpass.

Last edited:

Which would lead to more bullying.

Yes, teachers will unironically support bullies or give preferential treatment to People based on Looks.
I got into Arguments with teachers for no reason throughout all my years in School.
Teachers would talk behind my back and give me Looks.

On a spectrum I would receive everything from pity to hatred but never sympathy.
Especially female teachers seemed to be against me from the get go.
And other women in General as well, they will just make fun of me, smirk or just attack me in subtle ways.

Eventually you stand there, no Friends, no contacts.
Everbody seems to know you, talk about you, but you dont know anybody.
So you go insane, schizo, delusional, whatever...

It really is you against the world and the world is Winning.

If Chad did that then bitches be defending him by virtue signalling homophobia and shit.
But since ur ugly it doesn't matter. U have no feelings that can be hurt because u are nothing but a jester and wageslave of soyciety.
Better try moneymaxxing my friend its the only thing than can give an ugly guy respect. U cannot overcome ugliness but atleast u wont be treated subhuman with moneymaxx even if u are subhuman

I did it because there's a reason for everything, unless I was a maniac, but I was later bombarded with loads of people saying I'm a bad person and hoping I die.
Well would you look at the time?
maxresdefault.jpg

Absolute [RageFuel] tbh, what a bunch of fucking cocksuckers. Normies are absolute psychopaths. I would never apologize to those faggots, they basically indirectly supported you being bullied. If I were you in that situation, after typing the apology and seeing their piss poor reactions, I'd just say "sike."

If I were you in that situation, after typing the apology and seeing their piss poor reactions, I'd just say "sike."

Hahaha that would've been better ngl. I just didn't respond coz I had to wagesl- I mean go to work.