Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"star of tiktok" mad a foid passed her for most tik tok followers

White people problems.

in seconds Kylie Jenner makes the same exact of money i make working hard labor for +10 hours. By just wearing make up.
And then i see a girl crying because some star passed her TikTok followers.
The cucks were right when they legalized abortion. Humans need to extinct.

Can't for a Projekt Melody type character to take over TikTok like she did chaterbate.

I hope trumpneggerschzo bans this shitty degenerate app

Tiktok at least doesn't allow these cunts to make money on their app, right? That's pretty based.

Tiktok at least doesn't allow these cunts to make money on their app, right? That's pretty based.
They'll just link to a place that does in their profiles.

Tutorial mode struggles.

videos like these remind me why the fall happened.

Holy shit, why can't western society not finally collapse?

She needs a good licking!

And a spanking too! Maybe first...

Its fake. She is making her acting debute right there, because she'll have to move on after Trump bans TikTok tomorrow :feelshaha:

White girl problems* tbh

They'll just link to a place that does in their profiles.

Follow up a tiktok ban with a ban on instagram, venmo, cashapp, tinder, bumble, hinge and onlyfans and that gets you back closer to how things were before 2012 tbh

Follow up a tiktok ban with a ban on instagram, venmo, cashapp, tinder, bumble, hinge and onlyfans and that gets you back closer to how things were before 2012 tbh
Just ban smartphones. The root of many of these issues.

Just ban smartphones. The root of many of these issues.

That could work too. I notice normies barely started using multiple social media platforms and browsing the internet for extended periods of time until widespread smartphone access came into use.
It's strange why this is but it is something that can work to the advantage of incels imo

bla bla bla chad wont fuck me so ill get angry and blame apps for the smallest trivial shiz

Hoes mad. Hoes mad. Hoes mad. Hoes mad. Hoes mad. Hoes mad. Hoes mad. Hoes mad.

Playing on recruit difficulty.

What the fuck? I guess I am getting old.