Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over started working full time...exhausted

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I just started working every day of the week (not weekends thank god). It's only my second week, (i worked the job for a couple months longer before but part time), and I feel like im dying. the way my job is, i have a lot of responsibility on my shoulders and have to travel A LOT (like like 2/3 of the time is travel, 1/3 is work). yesterday was super stressful, and today I woke up at 5AM with a terrible sore throat and had a cold throughout the day. I have autism and some other disabilities (my boss doesnt know this). By the time i got home I was a wreck. tomorrow I have to wake up at 6AM at the latest to travel some more and will get home by like 7PM. A lot of the stress stems from the fact that im incompetent and am used to LDARing all day. Im hoping that i'll get used to it. Unfortunately I don't live life on tutorial mode so i cant just make a living off selling nudes.

What’s your job?

:worryfeels:

Someone send me a parcelbomb.

dont wanna get doxxed
You’re very paranoid if you think you can get doxxed by telling your (most likely) minimum wage job that millions also work.

Welcome to the club.
Once you get over your initial shock you'll look around and realize its only dull exhausting weeks broken up by beacons of weekends. But it's just this until you die.
And then it starts speeding up and you get scared as fuck.

I'm trying to escape this retarded rat race asap

Welcome to the club.
Once you get over your initial shock you'll look around and realize its only dull exhausting weeks broken up by beacons of weekends. But it's just this until you die.
And then it starts speeding up and you get scared as fuck.

I'm trying to escape this retarded rat race asap
fuck thats brutal. i need to lotterymax and rope if it fails
You’re very paranoid if you think you can get doxxed by telling your (most likely) minimum wage job that millions also work.
it's a rare job

why do you value that trash over your personal well being? quit right now and search something that doesn't make u suffer even more

This is what we modern humans call freedom.
I really don't understand how shit has not hit the fan yet.
Imagine working this hard your entire life just to barely be able to pay the bills/taxes
all while being alone with your health getting worse and worse as you age but still expected to work just as much
Wagecucking is beyond me my condolence OP

how much do you make?

Just get a sex op male>female and sell nudes to thirsty simps, bro.

ya you will get used to feeling exhausted all the time, i only have 2 days off a week and i always feel rough

I just started working every day of the week (not weekends thank god). It's only my second week, (i worked the job for a couple months longer before but part time), and I feel like im dying. the way my job is, i have a lot of responsibility on my shoulders and have to travel A LOT (like like 2/3 of the time is travel, 1/3 is work). yesterday was super stressful, and today I woke up at 5AM with a terrible sore throat and had a cold throughout the day. I have autism and some other disabilities (my boss doesnt know this). By the time i got home I was a wreck. tomorrow I have to wake up at 6AM at the latest to travel some more and will get home by like 7PM. A lot of the stress stems from the fact that im incompetent and am used to LDARing all day. Im hoping that i'll get used to it. Unfortunately I don't live life on tutorial mode so i cant just make a living off selling nudes.
We’re all living on a plane of depression, but work really elevates that plane.

The only good thing about low paid jobs is that you can work evenings so you aren't directly a part of the normie rat race, high paid jobs are usually 9-5, evening work is better for my depression

Im hoping that i'll get used to it.

You basically have to develop a callus to life, the crushing grind of having to get up and go to work every day for the rest of your life. Personally I would not do it / could not do it if I weren't working for myself.

I would just grow and sell weed online for crypto.

Stop fucking wagecucking and ewhore

I will never work full time even part time makes me hate everything

I'm getting back to wage slavery soon too, kinda worried in some way however I cant LDAR all the time

Enjoy the rest of your life, the fun part is over.

As an autist you get drained being around others, not charged up like normies. You'll get used to the exhaustion from the job but never the whole energy leak from prolonged contact with others. Fucking energy vampires man.

Not revealing your autism has some benefits like not being bullied for being different but those norms, they know something's up with you but can't quite tell what. You WILL run into difficulties at some point when you're expected to operate like a normie the whole time, fighting your nature is too hard to keep going for ages, something will break.

The only good thing about low paid jobs is that you can work evenings so you aren't directly a part of the normie rat race, high paid jobs are usually 9-5, evening work is better for my depression

night shift :feelsokman: