Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

STARTERPACK if you haven't jerked off to footage of female car crash victims yet

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Day 3 of my Chad fake male model dating profile and I've already spoken to more women as him, where I can feel their romantic interest, than I have done as me, my whole life.

It doesn't matter much how Chad starts the conversation:

U8JCTJv.png

"Your matches aren't talking to you? You need to be more INTERESTING, bro!"

NNiJpRX.png

Although it looks like I supplied most of the conversation of this one, she warmed up later, which is still pretty good going, bearing in mind the ridiculous opener.

Finally, when Xenophobic Chad votes Brexit, Eastern European immigrant, Staceja Kumminmenova, won't let her potential deportation (if she had come later) stand in the way.

txpL8V9.png

h2O1cN3.png

EDIT:

Forgot about this girl -- not so attractive, hence she is willing to go the extra mile or 39:

NW7Joo0.png

Come on Kim.

JUST FUCKING DO IT.

Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

I feel like the male model you’re using is probably not that goodlooking (maybe just a Chadlite)

I’m saying this because I don’t feel that the sluts are having it, almost like the male model you’re using is disposable and is just a second option. You should use a believable male model who’s goodlooking enough that you’d literally get away with ANYTHING. Want me to help you? I have some pics of Miroslav Cech that don’t show up when reverse searched through Google Images and look highly believable...That way you’ll be able to overdose on the blackpill and go ER.

I

DON'T

WANT

TO

SHOOT

NW7Joo0.png

UP

A

MALL

BUT....

IT'S

GOING

TO

HAPPEN

Octopusgun2 said:
I feel like the male model you’re using is probably not that goodlooking (maybe just a Chadlite)

I’m saying this because I don’t feel that the sluts are having it, almost like the male model you’re using is disposable and is just a second option. You should use a believable male model who’s goodlooking enough that you’d literally get away with ANYTHING. Want me to help you? I have some pics of Miroslav Cech that don’t show up when reverse searched through Google Images and look highly believable...That way you’ll be able to overdose on the blackpill and go ER.

Yes, please. I just made a profile on New Year's. I didn't put much thought into it other than making the images non reverse-searchable.

Isn't using Cech a little too obvious though?

I used Evandro Soldati.

FACEandLMS said:
I
DON'T
WANT
TO
SHOOT
NW7Joo0.png

UP
A
MALL
BUT....
IT'S
GOING
TO
HAPPEN

Octopusgun2 said:
Yes, please. I just made a profile on New Year's. I didn't put much thought into it other than making the images non reverse-searchable.
Isn't using Cech a little too obvious though?
I used Evandro Soldati.

No, it isn’t obvious, i use him and literally no roastie bats an eye and thinks I’m real as the pics look REALLY legit. Evandro is goodlooking but not so much in regular cameras which is why i’m guessing you don’t have so much success. Anyways, here are some pics:

B13njc9IIAE8tYx.jpg

114141.jpg

TyuL8B0_d.jpg

BUT, if you really wanna push the boundaries, you can use Hernan Drago :

BuM7oGxIMAArCOW.jpg

B06oF4JIAAIM2-X.jpg

DE4BDsbXcAEDDg_

DAyfM2nWsAIBHHN

yea but please stop pua lingo

Octopusgun2 said:
No, it isn’t obvious, i use him and literally no roastie bats an eye and thinks I’m real as the pics look REALLY legit. Evandro is goodlooking but not so much in regular cameras which is why i’m guessing you don’t have so much success. Anyways, here are some pics:

Saved.

Thanks.

nausea said:
yea but please stop pua lingo

Where is the PUA lingo?

Also, I can't help having a PERSONALITY lol. I am a FACEcel. That is my only problem. I admit that PUA has drastically affected how I interact with women. It actually made me more interesting. Unfortunately, I only get to show that interesting side of me when using a fake male model profile.

Try making them feel like they are talking to a brick wall

Spoiler alert: that won't happen because they think you're chad

Attachments

• ok.PNG
    ok.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 231
It's just not my thing but i respect other people's preferences.

Why do all the incels here think Chad is some gay bottom? Like really guys, all of your models look super gay. Get someone who actually looks masculine. No wonder all these girls have put you on their Potential Cuck list.

Did you experience any incidents where the female didn't play along and rejected you for your behavior?

FACEandLMS said:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg[/img]
let her travel all the way, and then fucking block her

Lol why do you do this to yourself FaceandLMS? You already know the outcome at this point.

FACEandLMS said:
I

DON'T

WANT

TO

SHOOT

NW7Joo0.png

UP

A

MALL

BUT....

IT'S

GOING

TO

HAPPEN

please be a hERo and do it.

How do you write like that? How do people make conversation so fluent and with so quick remarks? I don't know what to say after "hi".

kkt6 said:
How do you write like that? How do people make conversation so fluent and with so quick remarks? I don't know what to say after "hi".

You're probably a mentalcel (social anx, aut. asp. etc). I'm surprisingly fluent in conversation for a 2/10 subhuman. Looks are the only thing holding me back. It's frustrating as fuck.

/pol/cel said:
Lol why do you do this to yourself FaceandLMS? You already know the outcome at this point.

For LMS videos.

thirsit said:
FACEandLMS said:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg[/img]
let her travel all the way, and then fucking block her

lmao

You should have her travel 39 miles, lol.

modus_coperandi said:
Did you experience any incidents where the female didn't play along and rejected you for your behavior?

Yes. Definitely.

But the idea of attracting a woman isn't to woo her using the most degrading language or least effort possible. It's about being normal. Chad can be normal and attract women. Sub5s can't yet we are shamed and blamed for it.

FACEandLMS said:
You're probably a mentalcel (social anx, aut. asp. etc). I'm surprisingly fluent in conversation for a 2/10 subhuman. Looks are the only thing holding me back. It's frustrating as fuck.

For LMS videos.

lmao

Yeah but why. At this point there are only two kinds people left in the world Blackpilled and non blackpilled. The former already understands the message you are conveying and the latter never will. You are literally torturing yourself.

FACEandLMS said:
Come on Kim.

JUST FUCKING DO IT.

Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

We need him now more than ever. He will be earth's savior.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2DOF05HCP8[/video]

A video I made.

Octopusgun2 said:

Pm me those pics boyo

/pol/cel said:
Yeah but why. At this point there are only two kinds people left in the world Blackpilled and non blackpilled. The former already understands the message you are conveying and the latter never will. You are literally torturing yourself.

I get persuaded to drop more redpill bombs by viewers. Just when I think I'll stop, someone will donate money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back