Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Starting to think I'm uglier than I thought.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It just doesn't make sense. There are 2 particular guys I know in my neighborhood. At different points in time, I've heard stories about random girls having crushes on them. I used to take it as motivation, since imo, I slightly mog both of them but they seemingly got female attention.

But at some point, I started doubting those rumours. Like, there's no way these guys are actually getting girls that DM them, initiate conversations, call them, and just generally shown interest. While I'm here having never experienced anything of that sort.

JFl while I was typing this another guy in my neighborhood texted me asking me if I want him to give me the number some girl who used to " crush on him". It doesn't make sense, this guy is overweight and acts retarded occasionally. There's no way a girl actually pursued him? Am I uglier than I thought? That's the only logical explanation at this point. How else are these guys(who imo are not attractive) getting girls that crush on them while I've never even been texted by a girl?

Most men larp about those things, if you want to really know the truth, pay attention to them instead. Look how women avoid them. You will see.

yes, we are all uglier than we thought, your opinion if a man is attractive or not is literally useless, roasties are the ones who decide, they obviously mog you

I had the same feeling as you 6 months ago, and the answer is: Yes.

It's something we are making up to protect ourselves "I'm average ; I'm 5.5/10 ; I'm not THAT ugly"... Well actually you are, stop coping. It took me almost 10 years to realize how ugly I really am. JFL at myself when I was 13 thinking I was one of the most attractive guys in my class. :feelskek:

I had the same feeling as you 6 months ago, and the answer is: Yes.

It's something we are making up to protect ourselves "I'm average ; I'm 5.5/10 ; I'm not THAT ugly"... Well actually you are, stop coping. It took me almost 10 years to realize how ugly I really am. JFL at myself when I was 13 thinking I was one of the most attractive guys in my class. :feelskek:
I also thought I was attractive at 13-14, I didn't realize how delusional I was.

Never forget:
How men rate women how women rate men

Yes, I realize that I am indeed uglier than I thought I was. And I already thought I was really ugly. Apparently it's even worse.:feelsbadman:
Why should we rely on this? Only subhumans use okcupid.com, of course there would be nearly no attractive men there.

If he got laid and you not, you're either socially retarded or he indeed mogs you.
all the looksmaxxxing, and you realize it was your socal retardation the whole time.
That would be brootal

Yes something similar happened to me. Exactly like this.
It turns out my brain can't judge male beauty, there was an skinny guy that swear was ugly but turns out he have lot of matches in tinder after that I realized that I was indeed uglier that I thought and is my brain playing tricks on me to think the opposite, there is something in your face, that foids can see and you not that make you ugly

Last edited:
It just doesn't make sense. There are 2 particular guys I know in my neighborhood. At different points in time, I've heard stories about random girls having crushes on them. I used to take it as motivation, since imo, I slightly mog both of them but they seemingly got female attention.

But at some point, I started doubting those rumours. Like, there's no way these guys are actually getting girls that DM them, initiate conversations, call them, and just generally shown interest. While I'm here having never experienced anything of that sort.

JFl while I was typing this another guy in my neighborhood texted me asking me if I want him to give me the number some girl who used to " crush on him". It doesn't make sense, this guy is overweight and acts retarded occasionally. There's no way a girl actually pursued him? Am I uglier than I thought? That's the only logical explanation at this point. How else are these guys(who imo are not attractive) getting girls that crush on them while I've never even been texted by a girl?

Most men larp about those things, if you want to really know the truth, pay attention to them instead. Look how women avoid them. You will see.
This is pretty true in 2020. Men are terrified of being low status if they're social at all. Lie to survive another day.

If he got laid and you not, you're either socially retarded or he indeed mogs you.
true. Also fat fucks can mog skinnycels if they have a better face and are not morbidly obese.

Probably true

lmao over for highexpectationcels

Aw, poor inkling

Relatable. If you have shit bones, it's over.