Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Starting today, i'm going to skindietmax

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I'm going to eat almost every single food that is supposedly good for your skin. Yogurt, wallnuts, almods, kidney beans, red wine, apples, fish, green tea, coffee, olive oil, etc...

Gonna post results in a month or two

you already have good skin though. pretty boy ;)

cum is good for ur skin

I eat like shit and still have decent skin.

Genetics.

Kek, ropeman aside i have the worst skin on this site. You just can't see it on pictures.
you have nice white skin you mog most of us by default

this isn't even about jbw, this is what I think.:p
Okay... it's starting to get a bit awkward now...

giphy.gif

Has anyone read any studies about if/how fapping affects skin?

No, just post in the ratings thread, and witness that you are a supreme mentalcel, and not a truecel.
large.gif

baka! I'm not even mental. 100+ rejections says it all.

Everything else aside, i have a hard time believing you've tried 100 + times.
you know its over when dekim doesn't even believe you. Everything I tell you is truth. I tried so many times, then I got sad to the point were I just realized it was over. Eventually I found r/incels and everything became clear.

tbh just drink a sht ton of water

I remembered a lot of Slav boys back in school, always had Vaseline. It really gives a glossy look.

I use SPF 50+ lotion. Also washing your face with cold water and patting it helps a lot.

No dairy
Any green, leafy shit
Showers not too hot

done

It's all genetics, no matter what you do, pharmaceutical companies will try to cash in on people's insecurities and hope that these people remain bluepilled and buy into their crap, want proof it's all genetics or go home?
Ask and you'll receive.

My skin is also shit due to a lack of sleep.

Looksmax has good guides for that

Cut dairy and caffeine (stress hormones) too

Stop fapping to gooks :^)

Btw you also forgot sweet.potatoes and carrots

Then let's call them carotenoids

I'm going to eat almost every single food that is supposedly good for your skin. Yogurt, wallnuts, almods, kidney beans, red wine, apples, fish, green tea, coffee, olive oil, etc...

Gonna post results in a month or two
Lol OP youre taking these useless zhings but forgot the MOST effective one? Just stop that tbh if u dont do enough research