Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious State and federal governments increasingly see incels as an emergent domestic terrorist group

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
They aren't interesting in differentiating between those inclined to violence and others who merely self-identify as involuntarily celibate. We're all being crowded under the same umbrella. This doesn't bode well. In addition to all the stresses we already experience and the lack of any (outside) community support, we might soon be targeted for law enforcement and legal harassment under domestic terrorism legislation related to the US Patriot Act. Not to mention dashed hopes for any legal protections in the future (anti-discrimination in employment market due to appearance...). Do you think this is something the community should address, and if so, what do you think is the most effective way to do it?

I'm a good boy. The government can eat my farts.

Now would be a good time to bring up OpSec to the forum admins and make sure that IP addresses aren't being logged because they are just a subpoena away from giving out all our identities from our ISPs (unless you're a paranoidcel and use proxies like Tor).

I have actually been harassed by detectives and FBI by getting a knock on my door due to anonymous tips from toxic former coworkers. Glowniggers are real, and I think I'm appropriately paranoid.

Honestly, I don't see a solution. We are the political scapegoats of everyone, and it's almost impossible to hide because we're easily identifiable by our subhuman faces. The best way I guess is to stay hidden, but even then, you never know who might be your enemies.

Honestly, I don't see a solution. We are the political scapegoats of everyone, and it's almost impossible to hide because we're easily identifiable by our subhuman faces. The best way I guess is to stay hidden, but even then, you never know who might be your enemies.

Relevant video:

They like to larp like they can make our lives way worse than they already are, in reality even with the full power of the state, they can barely make our lives worse than they already are...

Good luck seeing 80% of men us terrorists :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Soon they will be swabbing peoples dicks for pussy residue and arresting you if their field kid comes positive for no residue aka virginity
Now would be a good time to bring up OpSec to the forum admins and make sure that IP addresses aren't being logged because they are just a subpoena away from giving out all our identities from our ISPs (unless you're a paranoidcel and use proxies like Tor).

I have actually been harassed by detectives and FBI by getting a knock on my door due to anonymous tips from toxic former coworkers. Glowniggers are real, and I think I'm appropriately paranoid.

That and they should also get a warrant canary

Good luck seeing 80% of men us terrorists :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If you read the legal briefs, many/most men who are already part of state and federal government seem to agree that the incel community is an emergent threat. They're part of the establishment. Whatever personal gripes they might have, they're already committed to the rhetoric (terrorism...) and ideology (control, protect state...). Besides, a lot of these people would enjoy sniping off incels.

Screw it, if they choose to see incels as monsters, let's give them a reason to. All they're doing is pushing incels into this.

Screw it, if they choose to see incels as monsters, let's give them a reason to. All they're doing is pushing incels into this.
When an animal is pushed into a corner, the only way for it to get out is to come straight back at you
full